~|Chapter 10|~

The kiss.
———
|h/n|

It all comes to end doesn't it h/n? Wish I could tell you how I felt. But honestly I don't know how I feel it feels like life's ending and no one's coming to help you.

Everyone just wants to help themselves, people couldn't give two shits if you needed help. This generation needs a good slap in the head. I could never explain the love I had for y/n, because I've denied it. How did that end up? I can't say anything anymore.

I see her in the hallways or sometimes I see her in town, then suddenly the world around goes quiet and she's all that matters. She knows that I need her, she helps me. She helps me calm down, it means a lot for that she helps me.

I'm planning to ask her to be my valentines.

I don't think she'll say yes, but I guess we will have to find out

//Tuesday 14th of Feburary//

I sat in class while thinking about what I was going to make y/n for valentines day. I wanted to make it at school so I could give it to her personally, and see her reaction. I feel really bad for what she's going through. How did I find out what she's going through? well my stupid cousin which is in fact a bastard and a moron decided to tell everyone what's been going on with y/n and what she's going through. And to me that's fucked you're her ex for fucks sake, look at the way you're treating her.

"H/n, since we are way ahead in our teachers schedule she said we could do whatever we want in this lesson." Zack says.

"good." I replied while getting up from my seat to grab a piece of paper and some markers. I sat back down in my seat and folded the paper to make a card.

I hope she likes it. This is how our story will begin, and I'll tell this to our kids that's if we have kids or even get together.

"Break!!" The teacher calls out.

I rush outside with the card in my hand, trying to find y/n. I couldn't find her however I started asking all the teachers if they've seen her. Luckily her teacher told me she was in a small group room with Lexi and Sarah. What did I do you ask? well I explained to her teacher that I was going to give her a valentines day card and she told me I could go open the door to give her the card.

So I did. When I opened the door my eyes landed on y/n.

"hey uhm y/n, I have a uhm. something for you" I handed her the card.

Fuck! Why did I have to be so weird.

" oh h/n, I love it thank you" she smiled.

Are faces were inches apart from each others. I felt her soft brown eyes looking through mine. I pulled her in for a hug. God I missed this. I missed us. She looked at me before placing her lips on my cheek.

" of course I'll be you're valentine h/n" she said.

"okay good I'm taking you out for dinner and then movies" I smiled.

I felt warm, her lips felt soft against my skin. she makes me want to forget that other people exist.

"So you're asking me out?"