"I know.Can we please stop talking about this? By the way,how's your sister Kyungsoo?"

"She's fine and the baby is 3 months old now.Can you believe it? Time flies so fast."

"I knkw right.I can't wait for it to be born either."

"I know you guys are crazy about it but can we go to class now? let's go Kyungsoo."

"See you soon Baekhyun."

Kyungsoo waved at me as Luhan drag him to their class.

As walk to my own and as I arrived there,my eyes stop at Chanyeol.He look at me back at smiled.I suddenly remember last night and my cheek flush.I hope he didnt notice it.

"Hello Baekhyun.Are you okay now?"

"Hi.Yes Im okay.Thank you for yesterday."

"No problem.You can call me anytime if you're feeling down again."

"I will.Anyways,didnt you heard about the news?Everyone was talking about it except you."

"Yeah I have heard of it but vampires don't exist.Why would anyone believe that?" He said to me.

"Thats what I've been telling everyone but they chose to believe it.Thank god finally someone understands me."

"This news will stop eventually o we just have to wait and everything will be back to the way it was before"

"I can't wait for that to happened."

~

Kai's POV

I was shocked to see the news flash today.Vampire attacks? Who could have done all this?

I tried to ask Chanyeol before he went to school but he did not know about it either.Its true that we drink animal blood but this is not our ways of doing it.We always search for animals in the woods not from people's farm or pet.These situation could bring us harm if we did not solve it right away.I should ask Sehun if he know anyone behind all this chaos.

I just realized that I havent seen him at all today.Where could he went by his own again?

Its almost evening and I could not find him.I search everywhere but he is nowhere to be found.After a while,I decided to wait at home to see if he show up.

Suddenly,I hear footsteps at the door.

"Sehun?"

"Sehun.Is that you?"

I called his name a few times but there is no answer so I decided to opened to door to see whos outside.

As I opened it,Sehun's body fall on me.He is covered in blood and he could barely talk.I lift him up and lay him down at the sofa.I could hear his voice but it was not clear.

"Don't talk.You have to rest."

He stay quite after I say that.We can heal ourself so I don't have to put any medications on him.I lift him up again and carry him to his bedroom.I try to change his clothes for him but something caught my attention.

"Why is he still bleeding?"

I tossed his clothes at the side of the bed and check on his wounds.What the fuck is this? There are several gunshot wounds everywhere.The bullet is still there.Normally,our wound will still heal no matter what it is.What should I do now?

I left his room and dialed up Chanyeol's number and ask him to come back home quickly.He was confused at first but he agreed to come right away.

As he arrived,I told him about what happened and he was mad and worry.He stare at Sehun and I could see that he is angry.

"Let's treat his wound first.We need to get rid of this bullets." He said to me.

I bring the aid kit to him and he pull out the bullet one by one.

"There,I think thats all."

Finally,his body started to heal itself.I am relieved to see that.I checked to see what it is made of.

"Chanyeol,this is a silver bullet."

"Could it be that someone know about us?"

"I dont think so.It must a vampire.Sehun must have known who did this to him." I said to him.

"I should have known that he would try to investigate about this alone.He always try to act heroic and solve a problem without our help."

"Don't blame it on yourself.I shouldve look where he was going but I did not care about him enough.Why does it looks like you know who's behind all this?"

It took a while before Chanyeol starts to speak again.

"I do."

"Who is it?"

"Tao."

Almost 300 views omg.Thank you so much.I hope you enjoy my story and please vote and comment.I love you so much xxx

Yeah I know.Silver bullet? This is not about werewolf so whats with the silver bullet? I want to make a difference okay. Do you think the story will be better if I use onions instead? 😂 and dont forget to vote and comment guys ^^