💫 Chapter-5💫

Start from the beginning

Taehyung- We didn't even got to know that we have an intruder in the house and that he was here for Sarang. We are really sorry....... Boss.

Taehyung said and Jin was a little surprised. Except for Work his brother never call him Boss. And if Taehyung is calling him boss right now, means only two things.

First, he is regretting his mistake. And
Second, he is afraid of Jin.

Jin- Tae, Why are you calling me Boss right now? I am talking with you as a Brother. Remember?

Taehyung- Sorry Hyung.

Jin- Tae, there is no need to say sorry. I was so angry too. I may have scared both of you right?

Hoseok, Taehyung- A little.

Lie. It was a perfect lie. Cause they both were scared to death.

Jin- Oh.... Leave it. Everything is done. And you don't have to think of this again and again. You received your punishment and you are regretting it. It's enough.

Hoseok- Then also Hyung we are sorry.

Taehyung- Yes Hyung. If Yoongi Hyung didn't came on right time, I don't know what would have happened.

Jin- Tae, Hobi. What did I said? Stop saying sorry. It's already done. And we can't do anything regarding that except for being more attentive from now on. And I expect you both to be the most attentive from now on.

Hoseok, Taehyung- Ne Hyung.

Jin- Hm... Now, you both go in your rooms and have some rest. I will call you when it will be the time for lunch.

Taehyung- Hyung what about school? We should go there. Right?

Jin- My baby brothers were standing here for more than 4 hours and you expect me to send you both to school?

Hoseok- Hyung, If not Tae, not I have to go. I am a teacher there. Remember?

Jin- and I am the owner. Remember? I said you both are going in your room and you are. End of Discussion.

Hoseok, Taehyung- Ok hyung.

They both said and left the room. Jin also stood up and went and sat on his chair.

He took a file and started going through it.
He was busy in that when he heard a knock.

Jin- Come In

The door opened and a maid came in. She bowed and said

Maid- Sir, Mr. Kim called and said to tell you that He wants to have a talk with all 7 of you in evening. At sharp 7.

"Now, what does he wants?" Jin thight to himself before looking at the maid wnd nodding his head. 

Jin- Thanks for telling. You can go now.

He said. The maid nodded and started going when Jin said

Jin- Wait.

She turned back and looked at him when he said

Jin- Send Hobi and Tae to my room.

Maid- Ok sir.

She said and left from ther their. He also stood up, closing the files he left the cabin and went to his room.  Soon he heard a knock, and this time instead of answering, he stood up and opened the door.

Hoseok and Taehyung were standing there with a very confused face on why Jin called them again?

When the door opened they saw Jin who motioned them to come in. They both went in and Jin closed the door.