''What is it her...'' ''Time of the month ? yes! and he wouldn't let her sit down'' she said smiling we know how lulu is period and on her period even worse. ''Hey baby'' i turned to see Matt placing his tray down. while Gigi looked shocked that a jock was sitting in our table ''Hey i thought you was going to sit with your friends?'' i asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

''Nah babe your my girl i sit where you sit'' wow he just couldn't get any sweeter like seriously hes great ''Awe'' we both turned to Gigi gushing while we laughed ''You must be Gina?'' he said politely ''Yea but you can call me Gigi'' she said smiling back great they like him 1 less problem for me. lunch was great we all spoke and lulu joined us after detention was over we ate laughed told story's i loved how it all seemed like we've done this forever even Matt joined in some stories

{BING}'' Attention students of all grades, due to pipe malfunction school will be over in 15 minutes. school will be open tomorrow at 9:30 have a great day''

dam just my luck 2 hours more with Tyler. taking deep breaths i did what i had to and put my pride away

**To: Jackass

School got canceled over in 15.**

yes i changed his name to what he really is and its going to stay like that. after lunch we headed to our lockers, no home work was giving out today so i decided to leave my book bag at school less things for me to carry anyway ''Hey babe ill see you tomorrow call me if anything Bella anything'' he said with a I'm-serious tone .

''OK Matt get home safe'' i smiled he leaned over slowly looking into my eyes my breath hitched as i knew what was coming his lips brushed mine as my eyes closed he kissed me gentle as if i was fragile i grabbed his lower lip with my teeth a little, he groaned in response the kissed me harder pushing me to the lockers deepening the kiss hes a great kisser not like Tyler but still great but i wasn't ready for something so intense he pulled away both trying to catch our breath ''sorry baby i got lost in the kiss'' he apologized ''Its ok Matt ill see you tomorrow'' with that he gave me one last peck and left. my phone buzzed as i read new text i groaned opening it.

From: jackass

okay baby I'm here. Come out so i can get my kiss.

P.S :: 2hrs more oh the possibility's kitten :-)

what a jerk! if he thinks I'm just gunna give in to him he has another thing coming.

**TYLER POV

this morning i cpouldnt be more happy when her father stopped by my house, it was the perfect time to work my way into Bellas heart again. I know i hurt her, and bab. I've never been so upset with myself for what i did. And when i saw her with Matt i was losing it just the thought of him touching her and i wanted his blood in my hands. But the hurt i felt with Bella's words killed me.

I was out waiting for her since school was canceled, i smiled  seeing her walk towards my car with a face of determination. And im guessing shes just convinced herself to not let me get to her, i chuckled to myself i know this girl like the palm of my hand. ''Hey baby'' i greeted her as she got in and placed her seat belt on. ''I em Bella or Ms knight to you Cromby'' she spat angry. God she was sexy when she was mad and just the thought of me calling he Ms knight as i take her make my di*ck twitch, i groaned i had to get her to my house.

''you know kitten alot of dirty thoughts cross my mind like positions i can have you in while calling you ms knight'' i had to tell her i couldnt help with bein straight foward. I smiled as i saw her breath pick up and she squirmed in her seat ''Stop being a pig Cromby! thats all you see me as right? a quick fuck? a slut? i em not your girl veronica'' she yelled which made me freeze in shock did she really think like that ?.

''Look at me'' i said but she kept looking out the window. i sighed and drove home the silence was killing me  but i gave her a minute to cool off, she needed a reality check if she thought that lucky for me mom was never home so we had the house to ourselves. i parked in front of my house and turned to Bella ''Look at me kitten'' i asked but once again she didnt respond i was getting mad not because of her but because of what she thought.

''Dam it kitten look at me NOW!'' i demanded she jumped alittle and turned to me my heart clench as i saw the tears in her eyes, what an asshole i em. why?. why the hell em i like this? oh yeah i know. shaking my head i got out the car and made my way to Bella. Opening the door i take her seatbelt of and carry her bridal style as i approach the door she barries her face in my chest and i couldnt feel more happy, i just wish this wasnt the circumstances.

i open the door and slam it close with my foot and cary Bella to my bedroom. She looks around and trys to get off me but i hold her tighter and sit on my bed with her straddling me. ''Get off me'' she croaks struggling but shes weak from all her crying ''Look at me baby'' i say in a soft voice ''no please... leave me.. please'' she begs as fresh tears roll down i grab her chin pulling her face up. my heart clenches and i feel like i've been punched in the gut seeing her like this

''Kitten vern is not my girl...'' she huffs '' you even got a nick name for her'' she says lowly and i sigh. ''Baby she's not my girl and will never be.. never, and i dont see you has a quick fuck or a slut! i never have and never will. I hate you think that i wanna use you because i dont kitten i just want you to be mine! only mine..... so please dont cry baby because its killing me'' i pleaded.

 Her beautiful eyes snapped to mines and i couldnt help but get lost in those beautiful emerald green eyes of hers i felt drawn to them they held me captive. I could see the flecks of gold and i just wondered what would or kids look like WOO! WOO! WOO! Tyler what the fuck was that? huh!? are you crazy? god im going nuts. ''You hurt me Tyler.. more than i wanted you to. why?'' her hurt was strong and i had to swallow hard what was i going to say? was i going to lie ? the truth? damn if its one thing about her was i didnt have it in me to lie.

''I....I'm sorry kitten. I dont do feelings i dont do comitment im Tyler Cromby the bad boy the feard one... that night when i held you i...i had to stay away'' i said lowering my head i felt so ashamed less of a man a coward ''What did i do tyler? why you had to hurt me and stay away'' she asked with desperation in her voice she tried to hide it but couldnt i didnt know i affected her so much.

''I caught feelings for you kitten i felf possesive and thats knew for me i.. i got scared and i thought hurting you would get you to hate meif you saw me with veronica i just didnt know you was coming home so early that day i had to try and forget you.. i thought i just wanted sex from you, but when i kick vern out i knew it wasnt that. every day for those 2 weeks i watch you from far i hated myself for what i did im so sorry baby'' i said i poured everything out i felt releved like a weight was off my shoulders.

''So you d.didnt s.sleep with her?'' she studdered she sounded so cute so innocent i caressed her cheek slowly ''No kitten i have not'' i told her truthfully ''So you like me?'' she asked and i nodded, what surprised me was the smile that appeared on her face. Smiling back i tuck a strand of hair behind her ear and stopped when she frowned ''Whats wrong kitten? dont you forgive me?'' she looked into my blue eyes and sigh. oh no she dont believe me or she just wont forgive me many things ran threw my mind.

''I forgive you Tyler, you never lied to me before... its just i..i'm with Matt and im going to respect that'' she said as i felt anger boil in me i knew Matt had something up his sleeve he never payed attention to Bella. And now he claims he likes he bastard once i find out his motives im going to kick his ass so bad he'll change state. i held my breath as i nodded this was far from over she was mine and only mine

''You hungry kitten?''i asked while she nodded i wrapped my arm around her shoulders and walked to the kitchen. ''Ty'' she says softly god i love when she calls me that ''yeah'' i turn to her and watch as she bites her lip, dam thats sexy thing i would do to them my thoughts stop and i freeze not able to think or breath has memories come flooding back by her question ''Why did you change to this guy you are know?''

Hope you like this chap :-) the next chap youll be finding out more of tylers background And something BIG might happen but who knows if itll change things or not.. ***PLEASE VOTE*** comments are welcomed :-) ...hopefully ill get the next chap by today if not tomorrow morning.