"got anything else planned I don't know about chrissy?"

"I told your ass bout that gay ass name, but I might got a lil sum."

"cant wait to see what it is." I said continuing to eat my food.

As they finished up breakfast India went and got dressed, making sure to find the perfect outfit for today that would step in necks. goes to get ready for her day. After an hour or so she now sits at her vanity placing the last touches of makeup onto her face, chris walks in.

"damn you look good as fuck ." Chris said as he looked at her bitting his lip in the process.

"thank you." I said looking up at him in the mirror.

"so where you about to head off to?" he asked taking a seat next to her.

"probably to my parents house to haven't seen them in a while, but  besides that my mom always cooks dinner for one of our birthdays."

"Oh, Ight."

"you can join if you want, my parents wouldn't mind."

"you think your people would be cool with me coming into their home, you know they might freak out that Chris Brown is walking into their home with their daughter."

"trust me they won't mind my family is pretty cool. Ain't like they haven't meet someone that  has the same status as you but it's cool if you don't wanna come."

"I- ,I do wanna come." Chris stutters a bit, because he is kinda nervous on meeting Indias parents and having to explain their situation, since they aren't together.

"I'll even drive there." He said

Leaving out the house they walk to chris car getting inside, "I see you pulled out the rolls royce."

"you know I gotta switch it up every once and I while, can't be rolling around in the same car."
laughing at chris's cockiness we make our way to my parents home.

-

India Westbrook Los Angeles ,California 3:30 PM

India Westbrook
Los Angeles ,California
3:30 PM

Pulling up to Westbrooks household, I start to get nervous of what my family is gonna say when I walk in with Chris, I'm not scared about them meeting him it's just that I'm introducing someone that isn't yummy boyfriend yet.

As we step out of the car I take a quick glance as we walk to the door stop of my parents home, I notice that chris doesn't look nervous at all. He looks like he's about to shit home self, he has his game face on looking like he's ready to take anything coming his way.Making it to the door I ring the door bell, waiting for a lil bit someone finally opens the door that someone being my beautiful mother Jerlyin.