With tears of joy slowly rolling down to her cheeks without her knowing, Rayhan fluttered her eyes and heaved a sigh. "Inna you agreed to revoke my marriage to Musa and I'll now be able to continue my studies?" She spoke as though she were panting and fighting so hard to breathe, maybe it was the way her heart was beating rapidly in her chest.

"Of course, I do. I'm going to visit Tabawa right after I store this money and tell her about my changed decision. They should find another lady for their son, you're not in the same level with him anymore. You're going to study and he promised to even sponsor you to the inibasity (university) so long as you stay brilliant and pass all your exams." Rayhan broke into tears of joy, as in a huge explode of tears that left her feeling as though she were floating.

And today when Inna said, "Maybe these your witchy eyes have finally been used. He should check you in the hospital in case you're going blind in the nearest future. Because who sane and normal human being has silver eyes?" She said absentmindedly as she wrapped the money in her wrapper and walked into her room, talking about how she was going to get ready immediately and go to Tabawa's house.

That comment didn't hurt. It didn't sting her heart like it normal did and she would sit down pondering over why she had such eyes that made a lot of people wary of her and some pitying her because they all thought she was sick and going blind very soon. None of them even thought she could come to this age with her sight.

Because she was happy. Over the moon. She had never felt what actual happiness was until today and she had Dan Bature to thank for. She wished he hadn't left already, she wouldn't even know how to thank him. University, Inna had said. He'd pay for her and she'd get to study if she read hard and pass all her exams. And read hard she would!

"Inna, I'm going to Nafi's house!" She announced, and Inna barely grunted from whatever she was doing. Just that Rayhan knew it involved her new found fortune.

With her eyes still misty and a wide grin on her face, Rayhan bolted into a run and she didn't stop until she was in front of Nafisa's house and she hoped that the girl had come back home already. She went there and saw them in the courtyard along with Baba, they all seemed to be celebrating something. And with her grin widely etched, she ran to Mama and gave her a tight hug.

"Mama, Inna agreed to revoke my marriage with Musa and even agree that I'm going to school now. Dr Kurfi..." She was cut off by Nafisa that bundled her into a hug as well and Mama threw her head back and laughed while she hugged the girls warmly to her body.

"Dr Kurfi, we were just celebrating this with Nafi. He's going to sponsor her to FGGC Daura too!" Mama announced with a voice that couldn't hide the excitement she felt and the girls nearly screamed their ears off!

"We're going to stay in the same hall and corner, Rahi. Ya Allah, I still can't believe this is happening. What did he do that Inna agreed so easily?" Nafisa spoke with all the excitement Rayhan had never seen on her face.

"You know what it should be, money. He's even going to pay for my mother's money because I think she wasn't willing to agree until he said he'd pay for that," She said and her heart slightly broke at the thought. She still didn't understand how a stranger could do this to her. How much he was going to bring into her life.

For the rest of the day, she stayed at Nafisa's house and all that could be heard from them was their plans for FGGC Daura and how they were going to study hard enough to pass all their exams so they could go to the university together. That night, Rayhan wasn't able to sleep and it wasn't due to pain or any sort of sadness, she was merely over the moon and couldn't wait until morning to meet Dr Kurfi...wait, he had told her his name.

Nameer, he had said. And she was going to keep his name close to her heart forever.

Even though she ended up telling Nafisa everything about their encounter, she excluded where she asked if he could remove her womb because she wasn't ready for people to judge her for not wanting a child, and it wasn't something she could compromise on, ever. And she definitely didn't tell her his secret, his name.