Sarah was the one to speak up and she asks the woman, "How did...erm, how are they saying it happened?" The woman looks over to her and says, "I heard that they found him in his garage, locked inside his car with the engine running and his poor family can't imagine what they're going through right now." They look in the direction of the family a woman who is understandable emotional and is leaning against a middle aged man and behind them stands a young boy, who is looking distraught. Sam who is watching, grimacing then he turns and walks away, Sarah notices and then starts to walk away but not before nudging Dean who follows, leaning against the bonnet of the Impala.

Sarah who is leaning against Sam says, "Sam we got here as fast as we could." Sam who has his hands in his pockets sighs and says, "Yeah apparently not fast enough but it doesn't make sense guys, why would I have premonitions if there wasn't a chance I could have to stop if from happening?" Dean who's looking at the scene simply says, "I don't know." Sam just shakes his head and then looks to the both of them and asks, "So what do you two think killed him?" Dean is the first to speak up and says, "Maybe he just killed himself? Maybe there's nothing Supernatural going on here at all."

Sarah who is leaning her head on Sam's arm, he doesn't mind he treats her like a little sister and she says, "To be honest I'm not 100% sure, what could have done it, but we don't know the history if he suffered from depression or anything like that." Sam says, "Guys I'm telling you I watched it happen, he was murdered by something guys, I watched it trap him in the garage." Then Sarah looks up to Sam and asks, "Was it a spirit, or poltergeist?" Sam was understandable getting a little worked up and says, "To be honest I don't know what it was and I don't know why I'm having these dreams, I just don't know what is happening to me guys." 

Sarah and Dean just stare at each other for a moment and of course Sam notices and asks them, "What?" Dean just shrugs his shoulders and says, "Nothing man we're just worried about you." Sam looks to the both of them and says, "Well don't look at me like that." They both look away and then move to get back into the car but Sarah looks over to Sam and jokingly says, "Though I gotta say, you do look like crap." That gets a bit of a smile off Sam and he says, "Nice thanks." Then Dean speaks up and says, "Come on let's pick this up in the morning, we'll check out the house and speak to the family." Sam looks over to Dean and says, "Dean you saw them they looked devastated they're not going to want to talk to us." Dean just looks to the both of them smirking and says, "Yeah you are right, but I know who they will talk too." Sarah and Sam looks at each other confused and then back at Dean and Sam asks, "Who?"

At the miller house, Dean's hand wearing his silver ring reaches for the doorbell and sam's hair is slicked back neatly and Sarah had her hair covered  she sighs and says "This has gotta be a whole new low for us." Dean turns to smirk at sarah and then looks back at the door and when the door answered it was the same guy that comfort ms miller and dean says "Good afternoon I'm Father Simmons, this is Father Frehley and this is sister Rose We're new junior priests and nun ver at St Augustine's. May we come in?" 

The man just nod his head and as they enter dean says "Thanks." Sam says "We're sorry for your loss."Sarah said "It's in difficult times like these when the Lord's guidance is most needed." The man was exactly impressed and he said "Look, you wanna pitch your whole 'Lord has a plan' thing? Fine. Just don't pitch it to me. My brother's dead."Then Ms Miller appears and says "Roger. Please!" He moves away and says "Excuse me." Ms Miller looks at the three of them and says "I'm sorry about my brother in law. He's...he's just so upset about Jim's death. Would you like some coffee?" Dean says "That would be great."

"

Bobby Singer's DaughterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara