Chapter Eight

Sam and Sarah was both leaning against the car outside of a bar, whilst Dean was inside doing god knows what, they Sam was reading, an article about Dustin and then a few minutes later Dean made an appearance, laughing whilst holding money they both looked over at him and once he joined them, Sarah says "You know, we get can get paid jobs once in a while." Dean looks over to Sarah and says "Yeah Hunting is our Job and the pay is crap." Sam who looks over at Dean says, "Yeah but dude come on, hustling pool? Credit Card Scams? It's not the honest thing in the world, Dean." He looks  over to the both of them and says, "Well let's see honest." He holds out one hand says, "Fun and easy." He then holds out his other hand and says, "Honest." 

He then says, "Seriously there is like no contest, besides we are good at what we were raised to do

He then says, "Seriously there is like no contest, besides we are good at what we were raised to do." Sarah couldn't help but agreeing with Dean, but Sam wasn't exactly happy with the answer and says to Dean, "Yeah, well we was raised is jacked." Of course Dean didn't like what Sam said, but he decided against saying anything so he changes the subject, he asks both of them "So have we got a gig yet?" Sam says, "Maybe Oasis plains, Oklahoma which is good because it's not far from here, A gas station employee, Dustin Burwash supposedly died from Creutzfeldt-Jakob." Which of course Dean, So Sarah says "Human mad cow disease." 

Dean looks over to the both and asks, "Mad Cow, wasn't that on Oprah." They both look over at Dean and Sarah is the first to speak up and asks him, "Wait you watch Oprah?" Dean gets a little embrassessed which Sarah thinks is cute, but Dean quickly changes the subject and asks them, "So this guy eats a bad burger, why is it our kind of thing?" 

Sarah who is on leaning on the passenger seat behind where Dean sits in the Driver's seat says, "Mad Cow Disease causes a massive brain degeneration, that takes months, could even take years for the damage to appear, but this guy Dustin? It sounds like his brain degenerated in about an hour, could have been less." 

He looks over to Sarah and says, "Okay yeah, that is weird." Sam who is leaning on the front passenger seat says, "Yeah, now it could be a disease or it could be something much nastier." Dean simply says, "Alright Oklahoma." The three of them get into the car whilst Dean sighs and says, "Man work, work, work, work. No time to spend my money."

It was morning by the time the three of them had arrived, they noticed that Travis weaver the guy that was with Dustin before he died, is standing outside of his van they approach him, Sam asks "Travis Weaver?" He looks up at the three of them confused but he asks, "Yeah?" Sarah says, "Are you the Travis that, worked with our Uncle Dusty?" Travis looks to Sarah, he replies "Dustin never mentioned, Niece or Nephews." Dean says to Travis, "Really? Well he mentioned you, He said you were the greatest." Sam simply replies with, "Yeah." 

That made Travis smile and he says, "Really he did, huh." Sarah says in a calming voice, "Erm we wanted to ask.... what exactly happened out there?" He looks over at the three of them and says, "I'm not exactly sure why happened, I know he fell into a sinkhole and then I ran to my truck to get some rope to get him out, but by the time I got back..." He couldn't continue he was still in some sort of shock, Dean looks over to him and asks, "What did you see?" Travis looks over at Dean and simply says, "Just Travis." Then Sarah asks him, "So there was no wounds or anything like that?"