Chapter Eleven

Whilst the three of them was sound asleep after a long drive and of course the last job, Dean's phone was ringing but he was sound asleep with Sarah beside him, even though they wasn't together he honestly didn't mind sharing a bed with her probably because of his feelings for her, Sam was in the other bed and he stirs in his sleep and slowly opens his eyes and says, "Dean." But of course he doesn't reply so the phone keeps ringing until eventually Sam wakes up and answers the phone and says, "Hello?" When the person responses he says, "Sam is that you?" That causes Sam to sit up in the bed with a surprised look on his face and he finally replies, "Dad is that you? Are you hurt?" John replies, "I'm fine." 

Sam who was still sitting up in the bed, tell his dad "We've been looking for you everywhere, we didn't know if you was okay or not." John who is talking to Sam on a payphone says to him, "Sammy I'm alright what you, Sarah and Dean?" Dean slowly starts waking up, he looks over at Sarah who has her arm on his chest and he smiled at her, but then he looked over and saw that Sam was on the phone but he had to be careful and moved her hand off of him, she only stirred a little but remains asleep, he then looks back at Sam and asks him, "Is that dad?" Of course Sam doesn't reply to Dean who is now putting a shirt on, John says to Sam, "Look I know this is hard, for you to understand but you've got to trust me on this." 

Sam wasn't exactly thrilled with what he's dad was telling him to do and so he says, "You're after this aren't you the thing that killed mom and Jess." John who is leaning against the wall of the phone box sighs and says, "Yeah I'm the thing, it's a demon Sam." Sam with a worried and confused look on his face finally looks over to Dean but only for a split second and then looks away and he asks, "A demon? You know for sure?" Dean keeps his eyes on Sam, Sarah has slowly woken up and he notices but doesn't say anything, She sits next to him and then Dean asks Sam, "A Demon? What's he saying?" 

But Sam doesn't say anything to him, but John says, "I do Sammy, I, uh...heard what happened to your girlfriend I'm sorry i would have done anything to protect you from that." Sam sighs and then he asks his dad, "Wait do you know where it is?" John says, "Yeah I think i'm finally closing on it." Sam then says to him, "Then let us help you." Of course John didn't want his boys involved and he declines which doesn't make Sam feel any better, then John speaks up again and says, "Look you boys have got to stop looking for me, now I want you to write these names down." 

But of course he didn't he wanted to know what was going on but his dad warned him that they are everywhere and even talking to him right now is dangerous, Dean eventually just takes the phone off of Sam and speaks to his father, he writes down the names that he asked Sam wasn't happy about it one bit, Sarah had gone to get dressed and the guys had changed, they started packing the bags and once Sarah was done, her stuff was packed and the three of them hit the road.

This time it was Sam in the driver seat, Dean in the front passenger seat and Sarah behind Sam, he was the first to speak up whilst looking ahead and he says, "Alright so the names that Dad gave us are couples?" Dean says, "Three different couples, all went missing." Sarah now leans forward between the two of them asks, "And they're all from different states and different towns?" Dean looks over to Sarah and he says, "Yeah you've got Washington, New York and Colorado, each couple took a road trip cross-country but none of them make it to their destination and they are never seen again." Sam who would now and again look over at Dean says, "Yeah well it's a big country, Dean they could've disappeared anyway."