Chapter Fifteen

The Impala cruises passed a sign which reads, "Big Texas Towing and Salvage Yard." Dean is of course in his usually seat driving whilst Sam was beside him sound asleep and Sarah was sitting behind Dean on her laptop looking at a job that they're heading out to do, Dean firstly looks over to Sarah who's too busy looking at her laptop to notice for a moment that he was staring at her, but then she looks up and he smiles at her, of course she smiles back at him, he then turns his attention to Sam who was still sound asleep, he found a plastic spoon and decided it would be fun to put it in his mouth, so that's what he did of course Sarah looks over quickly deciding it's best to keep out of it, he then takes a picture of it whilst still keeping on hand on the wheel.

Once he was done, he turns up the radio and starts drumming on the steering wheel and that causes Sam to sudden wake up and notices the plastic spoon in his mouth and quickly spits it out and he speaks up, "Ha Ha very funny Dean." He then turns the music down and Dean just laughs and speaks up saying, "Heh, Heh, Heh Sorry dude but there's not alot of scenery here in East Texas, you gotta make your own." Of course Sam wasn't exactly impressed with Dean's reply so he speaks up whilst still looking over at Dean, "Man you do know we're not kids anymore Dean, we're not gonna start that crap again." 

Sarah looks up from her laptop with a confused expression on her face and asks, "Wait what do you mean start it again?" Sam looks from Dean to Sarah and says, "Well when me and Dean was kids we always play pranks on each other and it would always ...

Sarah looks up from her laptop with a confused expression on her face and asks, "Wait what do you mean start it again?" Sam looks from Dean to Sarah and says, "Well when me and Dean was kids we always play pranks on each other and it would always escalate." Dean then speaks up looking over at Sam and he says, "Aw what's the matter Sammy, scared you're gonna get a little nair in your shampoo again, huh?" Sam turns his attention back to Dean and says, "Well alright but just remember you started this." Dean laughs and then he says, "Bring it on baldy." Sam then changes the subject and asks, "Alright well where are we?" Sarah is the one to speak up first she says, "We are a few hours outside of Richardson, about a month ago or two this group of kids goes poking around this local haunted house." 

Dean looks over at her through the rearview mirror and asks her, "Wait haunted by what?" She looks over to him and says, "Well apparently a pretty misogynistic spirit, legend goes it takes girls and strings them up in the rafters, anyways the kids see this dead girl hanging in the cellar." Dean then asks, "Did anyone ID the corpse?" She answers and says, "Yeah well that's the thing by the time the cops got there the body was gone, so they think that the kids must've just played a prank on them." Dean says, "Yeah maybe the cops are right, about this one then."

But this time it was Sam that speaks  up saying, "Yeah maybe but dude I read a couple of the kids reports and they seemed sincere." Dean and Sarah both look over at Sam with a confused expression on their faces until Dean is the one to speak up and asks, "Where did you read these accounts?" Sam looks over at the both of them and sighs saying, "Well I knew we were going to be passing through texas, so I umm last night I surfed some local..." he quickly added, "Paranormal websites and I found this one." Sarah is the first out of the both of them to speak up asking, "And what is this site called?"