Chapter Ten

In the Interior Motel, Sarah was sitting on the bed next to Dean and Sam was on the phone with Caleb who was another hunter,  he says, "No Dad was in California last we heard from him, we just thought...he comes to you for 'munitions...maybe you've seen him in the last few weeks. could you just call us if you hear anything." Caleb says, "kay." Sam simply says, "Thanks." He then hung up and Dean looks over at Sam and asks, "Guessing Caleb, hasn't heard from him." Sam sits on the other bed and says, "Nope neither has Jefferson or Pastor Jim, what about the Journal? Anything in there?" Dean looks to his brother and says, "No same, as I looked nothing can make out..I love the guy but I swear he writes like frigging yoda." Then Sam suggests something that John wouldn't approve of and says, "You know maybe we should go to the feds, filling a missing person's report." Sarah and Dean looks over at Sam with a look and Sarah gets involved and says, "Look Sam I have a feeling that your dad wouldn't want you to do that."

But then suddenly Dean's phone rings he gets up from the bed and goes through his bag trying to find it, whilst doing that Sam looks over to him and says, "After all that happened in Kansas

But then suddenly Dean's phone rings he gets up from the bed and goes through his bag trying to find it, whilst doing that Sam looks over to him and says, "After all that happened in Kansas... he should've been there, Dean. You said yourself you tried to call him and nothing." Whilst he was looking for his phone he says, "I know! Where the hell is my cellphone." Sarah doesn't say anything because their dad was a touchy subject so she just let them continue and Sam says to Dean, "You know for all we know he could be dead." 

Of course Dean who was still looking for his phone wasn't impressed with what he just said and says, "Don't say that! He's...He's..." But Dean was distracted but then Sam says, "He's what? He's hiding? He's busy?" Dean finally finds his cellphone and flicks it open and sees the message, opens it and says, "Huh I don't believe it." Both Sam and Sarah look over at Dean confused, Sarah gets up from the bed and walks over and says, "What?" He looks up and says, "It's a uh text message... it's coordinates."

Dean is now sitting at the table on Sarah's laptop typing and Sam asks, "You think dad is texting us?" Dean was still looking at the laptop and says, "He's giving us coordinates before." Sam has a confused look on his face and then says, "The man can barely work a toaster." Dean looks up from the laptop over at Sam and says, "Sam it's good news! It means that he's okay, or alive at least." Sam who is now leaning against the door frame asks, "Did it have caller ID?" He looks over at Sam and says, "Nah it said unknown." Sarah who had got up from the bed and sat on the chair next to Dean asks, "So where did the coordinates point too?" 

He looks over to her and says, "Well that's the interesting part Rockford Illinois." They both look at him confused and then Sarah asks, "So how's that interesting?" Still looking over at her and then he continues, "I checked the local Rockford paper and you guys might wanna take a look at this." Sam goes over to the other side where they was both sitting and looks over Dean's shoulder and he says, "So this cop Walter kelly comes home from a shift at work and then shoots his wife and then puts the gun and kills himself, earlier that night him and his partner visited the roosevelt asylum, after getting a call."