"I guess we can try something but at least take it slow, but the only thing I gotta say is If there is someone else besides me let me know so I can go ahead and remove myself from the situation before I get my own feelings. I know we aren't together or have anything yet, but don't play with me feelings because the same game you play, I play better."

"I promise to god I won't I'll be straight up about anything before I hurt you." He said

Looking in his eyes he seemed serious about this, over the past few weeks I've been able to get to know chris not chris brown but him. I feel the urge to kiss him. I place a couple of soft kisses on his lips before turning over back to my side to go back to sleep.

"goodnight chrissy!" I said

"don't call me that gay ass name." Pinching my side.

"but I like calling you that, it's cute."  I said laughing at him.

"that shit ain't cute, should be calling me daddy instead."

"tuh, go to sleep."

"I'm trying, how bout you come over here with me maybe I can. I don't know why you so far on that side, bring your fine ass over here."

"what have I just gotten myself into?"I said as I moved closer to him.

"nothing, just wanna a friend that wanna be up under you, but nothing is wrong with that."

"mmh ok." I said

After 15 minutes we were out, sleeping peacefully not waking up until almost noon.

Chris Brown
Tarzana, Los Angeles, CA
9:00 PM

"It's so fucking hot, bout to hop in the pool." Feeling irritated from this hot ass sun, I pull off my shirt hoping to feel some type of cool air but no just hot ass heat. I outside to my back yard where my poo is, I jump right inside.

"chris what the fuck, you got me wet." India said whining.

"girl shut your crying ass up and get in this pool. I know I got you wet did it in purpose."

"you think your so funny, but I don't have a swim suit so I can't get in." India said

"Just get in with your bra and underwear, it's only me here and I already seen what you look like without close."

"you just wanna see my ass, don't you?"

"no-" pausing to really think, "ok maybe I do, but it's just so fat and sits so right."

"know I'm not getting" she said crossing her arms over her chest.

"please India, pretty please, get in the pool for chrissy."

"thought you didn't like that name." she said as she started taking of her sweats and shirt.

"I don't but I trying to get in this pool but you acting like a little baby. You ain't gotta worry bout it though because if you don't get in I'll  throw you in." I threaten

"You won't." She challenges me

"who said I won't ?" Getting out of the pool she started running but she ain't run fast enough cause I caught her ass and soon as I did threw her lil ass right over my shoulder, and walked to the edge of the pool.

"so what was all that shit you was just talking?"
it was silent didn't hear nun come out her mouth, "you all quite now, what was that you said
"you not gone throw me in." I said dangling pool over the pool

"you not gone really do it." India said as she clutched herself tightly into me. Since she wanna think it's funny I'm bought to show her ass, jumping straight into the pool with her on my back, coming up to the surface she splashes me with water.

"Asshole!" She said

Grabbing her by her legs I wrapped them around my waist, "we should do 21 questions, I know you but I wanna know more about you." I said

"what you wanna know that you don't know?" she asks.

"Got any siblings?" I asked her.

"yea, I have a younger brother and a older sister, maybe you'll meet them one day. How about you?" Replying to me.

"Yea I gotta older sister." Nodding her head to my response.

"Next questions! do you want any kids, if so how many?" India asks.

"I want kids one day m but not anytime soon, 2 or 3 kids would be nice, wouldn't mind having a lil mini me running around here." I said as imagining what it would be like having a kid.

"same, but 2 would be a good amount for me. Kids are so adorable, I have a niece who I treat like she is my own." India said

Continuing with our 21 questions we shared embarrassing moments, crazy stories, and some interesting things about each other.

"what about your ex's?" I question, curious of who she has dated.

"I only have one his name was Jalen Ball , he's a NBA Basketball player, might go heard of him."

"I think I've heard of him before but really don't know to much about him, how long did y'all draw before you broke up?"

"we started dating when I was 18, broke up when I was 22, been almost almost two years since I last been in a relationship but enough about me what about you, your the ladies man probably got a couple of exes."

"I got a few less than 5 but you know 2 of them."

"Yeah" she said quietly before going silent.

"It's getting pretty late, we should probably head inside." I said breaking the silence

"yea, got any sweats I can wear I didn't bring any clothes." India asked as she wrapped the towel around her body.

"I got sum you can wear, also you can use my shower I'll use another one."

"ok." She said as we both walked into the house. to freshen up.

After an hour of two of us showering snd dressing comfortably we ended the day of by just watching and smoking. We stayed up almost till 3 am just chill until we feel asleep on the couch.

-

(edited verison)