Eren x Reader: Passions (Part 1)

A/N: I'm really excited ^.^!! School is out in 5 days then it's summer! Anyways, you don't want to hear about my life story. I've been thinking about this one-shot for a while now so I hope you enjoy☺️.
---
You quietly sat alone at one of the tables of the mess-hall. You were sent here by your choice and the choice of your parents. Your father wanted you to become a little stronger and join the Military Police. And your mother, who wanted you to stay, still thought that sending you to train was a good idea. But your intentions were to join the Survey Corps. It's been your dream and kill those titan-bastards. Ever since those bastards took out your best friend, it's been your desire to join the Scout Regiment and help wipe them out. But, no one knew. You told everyone that it was your goal to join the Military Police whenever people asked. They all laughed because of your height and your structure. But, what they didn't know was that you can probably take them out in a few punches. You were now down with your food so you got up to throw the rest away.
"Hey you! Come here for a second!" You spun around. A two-colored hair teen was calling you. "M-me?" You asked. He nodded, "yeah. Come here!" You awkwardly nodded and sat down at his table. "Okay so this kid has some crazy death wish to join the Survey Corps. It's obviously stupid, right? Throwing away your life to a battle humanity will never win. Stupid, right?" You tensed up. That was your dream. "Wait just a minute, Jean! It's not stupid! Humanity will win, you coward!" You turned your hair to a green-eyes brunette. He was... cute. "So, what do you think? Y/N, right?" You nodded, "yeah. I'm Y/N. I think he's smart. He seems to be passionate towards his goal. I mean, I hear him talk about it all the time. He's got the right ambition. I don't know why people criticize him for it. That's a great thing, to fight for what you want. But instead, cowards like you tease people like him for their dreams. If he's got his mind set for the Survey Corps, I suggest you shut up and let him do whatever he wants." Jean looked taken aback. The brunette was smirking. "I'm Eren. You must be Y/N just like I've heard. D-Do you mind if I tell you more?" You blushed a bit, "please, go ahead." Eren smiled, "great. So as I was saying, I've been wanting to join the Scout Regiment since I was nine..."
~a month later~
It was a day off from training. You sat under a tree with Eren's head on your lap. You two weren't dating, but you've become very close. "Just imagine being a great help to humanity by joining the Scout Regiment. I bet killing just one titan will save many people." You continued to run your fingers through his brown locks. You smiled at how calm he was. Talking about what he had a passion for. Eren seemed so angry all the time. It was nice to see him calm and relaxed for once. His green eyes shined into yours. "What do you want to do?" You gulped. Should you tell him? Should you wait. You have the same dream as Eren. So why not? "I want to join the Military Police." Eren's smile faded. He seemed... disappointed. He sighed a bit, "well, if that's what you want to do that's fine. " Your smile faded as well. If he understood to follow what you wanted, why would he be upset? Did he know that what you told him was a lie? You gently lifted his head off you lap. "I'm hungry. Let's get a snack." You told him with a sweet smile. Both of you knew that he couldn't resist that smile, "okay."
- Later that night -
"C'mon, Chase! Let's go play outside. Nico will be waiting for us!" You told your best friend, Chase. He rubbed his hands together, "I-I don't know. I heard some strange noises earlier and now I'm scared." Both of you heard a scream then rumbling. "Help!" Someone yelled. Then more screaming. "Let's go check it out." You grabbed his hands and took him outside.
Titans. Titans inside the wall. "Nico's house is over there. We have to help him!" You yelled. Chase and you went to help. You two ran about a mile when Chase tripped. "Chase!" You yelled. He stood up and fell back down. "I-I can do it!" He grabbed onto a stick and started to limp. Then a titan appeared behind him. "C'mon Chase!" You ran to him until the titan picked him up. "Chase! Fight!" You watched him struggle until tears blurred you vision. The last thing you felt was blood splatter onto you cheeks. "C-Chase. You're g-gone."
-
-
- Okay so I left off because I didn't want to take to long. But I'll start on the next part right away!👍