Armim x Reader: Jealousy

A/N: I know that Armin probably isn't the 'jealous type' but I thought that I'd be cute if we saw a jealous Armin. So here we go and I hope you enjoy☺️.
---
You were currently sitting with Armin and having a serious discussion about the Outside World, when all of a sudden, your other best friend, Jean, picked you up. "Ahh! Jean!" You giggled. He lifted you up until your nose hit his. A small hint of pink dusted his face from the closeness. "Do you want to hang out?" He said. "Um. Sorry Jean. But Y/N and I were talking." Armin said. Jean looked at Armin with a smirk. "Right. Sorry." Jean put you down. He gently flicked your nose, "we'll hang out later." You nodded, "for sure." Then he left and you sat down. Armin scooted closer, "as I was saying..."

"Y/N! Y/N!" Armin called as he ran after you. You spun around and felt Armin shove something into your hands. "Y/N! I forgot I brought this! It's a book about the outside world." He said whispering the last part. You smiled as you flipped through the pages. "Armin, this is amazing!" He smiled, "I know. I was wondering if you wanted to come to my dorm and read it... together." He said blushing. You frowned, "sorry Armin. Tomorrow okay? I promised Jean that I would hang out with him today." He put on a straight face. "Oh. Out with that horse face?" You chuckled, "I thought that was Eren's nickname for him." Armin nodded, "i-it is. But I just wanted to read with you." You smiled and patted his head, "we can read any day. I'll see you later, Armin." You said as you left.

"Thanks Jean for today! That was fun!" You said. Jean wrapped his arm around you, "it was wasn't it?" The whole time Jean would pick you up and spin you or give you piggy-back rides down a hill. "Anyways Y/N, I've been meaning to ask you something very important. I'm nervous as well. Do you want to go out with m--" you slapped your forehead, "sorry Jean! But it'll have to wait. I have to meet Armin at his dorm. Tell me later!" You said as you ran to go look for Armin.

You found Armin at his dorm with the book in his lap and blankets. "Armin! I'm here!" You said. He looked at you and smiled, "I was waiting here." You smiled, "I can tell. Ready to read?" He nodded and opened the book.

It was about an hour later and you were getting tired. The room felt cold so you cuddled next to Armin. You yawned. You loved how on each and every page Armin would take minuets explaining things about the outside world and all the magnificent things you can do out there of titans weren't around. "The sea. The sea is my favorite thing. It's just so fascinating. And I heard that it surrounds most of the world!" You chuckled, "that's nice." Armin noticed how tired you were so he wrapped the blankets around you two. "A-And also, it's covered with salt! Imagine once humanity wins, the amazing sights humans will see!" You smiled, "I would love to see it someday." You felt your eyelids get heavier and heavier and Armin's voice get more distant and distant. You were now falling asleep. You felt Armin tuck you in and lay down right next to you. The last thing you heard was, "goodnight, Y/N. I love you."
-
-
- this one kinda sucks I know😅 but I still hope you've enjoyed. Currently working on: Levi x Reader