10

Changbin woke up to the light peeping in through his windows. Felix was curled up by his side, head on his bicep and legs weaved through the elder's. His hair was messy and his resting face gave Changbin a fluttery feeling inside his chest. He laid there silently, the desire to trace his boyfriends defining features blooming in his fingertips. He tried his best not to act on it.

He lost at some point and brushed his thumb against his cute freckled nose. It was so smooth to the touch. Felix always looked like he was fresh out of a tv screen. The only thing that proved he wasn't was the visible texture of his skin. Human skin was very different up close then it was on television. Changbin preferred the realistic impurties—that's what some people called them—because it reminded him he wasn't the only person in the world that didn't have flawless skin.

Felix's eyes wrinkled at the edges and a deep hum left his throat. His lips smacked a bit and Changbin took that as a taunt, so he pressed a quick kiss on them. Felix adjusted his head a bit as he peeled his eyes open, a smile forming as he registered Changbin's face. He hummed again, too sleepy to say anything, and let his eyes fall shut.

Changbin thought he looked like a little kitten because his fingers were tightened into gentle fists. He continued to trace a few more features of the younger's before ultimately dropping his hand on his hip. He pushed his lips against Felix's neck with a quiet, "Good morning."

Felix opened his eyes and yawned, stretching lightly so he didn't end up smacking Changbin in the face. "Morning. Did you sleep well?"

Changbin was surprised at how quickly he could wake up. It usually took him five minutes to open his eyes. "It's hard to sleep bad when I'm hugging you all night," he said.

"You were exhausted, don't give me that," Felix laughed.

A light pink flushed across Changbin's cheeks. "I wasn't," he lied. Felix rolled his eyes. "Okay, maybe. In my defense, It was my first time."

The dancer grinned and gave his boyfriend a quick kiss, along with a pat on the butt. "And you did amazing," he praised. Changbin couldn't stop himself from smiling so he hid his face in his pillow. "You blush so easy." 

"I can't take compliments."

"And yet you love them. You have a praise kink, by the way. Noticed that last night. I bet you like being called daddy, too." Felix continued teasing him, even moving to poke his side and playfully whisper in his ear.

Changbin let him do it, refusing everything he was saying even though he knew it was a hundred percent correct. "You're such a sub," Felix added as he rolled out of bed.

"I can be dominate. I topped!" Changbin whined.

"Changbin, you kept asking me if I was okay despite me saying yes everytime."

"I was just making sure—"

"You know what, if you can shove me on the bed, whisper dirty things in my ear, and demand what you want, then I'll consider you a dom. Until then, you're my good big boy sub."

Changbin shuffled out of the bed and pulled Felix into a backhug, chin falling onto his shoulder. He stepped backward until he was back by the bed, then twisted their bodies so he could push Felix down onto it. The dancer squeaked and caught himself on his palms, head turning to look at his boyfriend.

Changbin looked back at him with a smirk, hands pulling him back by his hips. Felix watched him with an amused expression for a few seconds. When he realized Changbin had no idea what to say, he told him, "If you slap my ass I will not be held accoutable for calling you Daddy with a slight moan."

Changbin's face turned bright red and he stepped back, turning so he could grab a shirt from his closet. Felix burst out into laughter at the retreat and instead smacked the elder's butt with a giggled, "I love you."