2

Changbin was expecting the cafe next door to be a lot different than it was. In Korea it was a place of quiet. Somewhere you could enjoy humans while studying or even having conversations on the quiet side. This cafe was nothing like that. There was so many different genre's of music switching up. Changbin loved music. However, moving from backstreet boys to muse and then to Britney spears; it was safe to say Changbin wanted to blow his brains out. It didn't help that one of the workers had friends practically screaming at each other from how loud they were. Not to mention the loud traffic.

"Britney is better!"

"Boy, who says? Shakira is the bitch."

"Britney's slogan is literally, It's Britney bitch."

"There's a difference between being a bitch and being the bitch, Yeonjun."

"Felix, babes, what's your opinion," the Yeonjun character asked.

Another guy popped out of the kitchen, a blue lollipop moving to the other side of his mouth as he set a batch of brownies down on the counter near the register. "Both are shit people. They make slutty music, though, and I'm a slutty guy, so I guess they're cool," was his answer.

"That doesn't help!" the unnamed friend shouted.

Felix rolled his eyes and started putting brownies in the large casing. "Go ask someone else you extroverted fucks. You can ask for sex but not someone's musical opinion?"

"Someone failed their exam," Yeonjun whispered. His eyes searched around the bakery until they spotted someone studying.

"Incoming," Venom warned its host who had been ignoring everything around him.

Changbin lifted his head from his notebook when he heard the sound of someone slipping into the seat in front of him. It was a guy probably no older than himself, his hair heavily highlighted. He was wearing a white T-shirt with blue on his collar line and the end of his short sleeves. "Can I help you?" Changbin asked.

"Shakira or Britney Spears?"

Changbin reeled back from his work, arms crossing over his chest. Usually he would ignore people who asked stupid questions, but this was music, and there were things to be unravelled. "It's Shakira right?" The other guy asked. His hair was black and he wore a white faux leather jacket with some expensive looking jewelry.

"Uh, I don't really like either of them. They're both pop artists and more for dancers. I appreciate Shakira's vocal range, though, and she has always tried to incorporate dancing into her music. It is also in another language so it is uniting—"

"See Britney sucks!"

The boy with the highlights glared at his friend with a huff. Changbin cleared his throat. "Britney has more hits," he added.

They both seemed satisfied with his answer and cooled their fight. "I'm Wooyoung, this Britney obsessed bitch is Yeonjun," the guy in white introduced.

"What is a Britney?" Venom asked.

Changbin ignored the alien and gave a uncomfortable and weak smile. "Changbin," he muttered.

Wooyoung peeked at Changbin's notebook. "Watcha' studying?"

"Neurotransmitters."

"What the fuck is even that?" Yeonjun asked. Wooyoung shrugged with a grin. He was definitely the golden retriever type of friend.

"They are worse than the chickens. May I eat them?"

"No," Changbin mumbled. Yeonjun and Wooyoung glanced at the student with raised brows.