3

It wasn't rare to see people dancing in the streets in Korea. There were tons of buskers and dance groups that performed for the fun of it. So, when Changbin first saw Felix swaying around or moving to a beat in his headphones during his shifts, it wasn't as shocking as he thought it would be. What did shock him was the fact that Felix wasn't a bad dancer. Not at all.

Whatever was playing in those headphones of his, no matter what song, Felix had choreography for it. At least, that's what Changbin assumed. He could've just been freestyling. He was talented was what he was trying to say. Felix knew it, too. Changbin could see it in his moves. The way he swayed his hips and kicked his feet; well it was pretty cute to see him so immersed in his own little world.

He was still weird. His wardrobe changed into a completely different style every day. On Thursday he wore a snap back with some basketball shorts, and on Friday he wore a skirt. A skirt! Changbin had only seen people on television be bold enough to wear that as a man. Yet there Felix was, a black leather skirt covering some shorts and a pink sweater on his upper half. The guy gave him a headache.

He was so complicated. Changbin was more of a T-shirt and jeans kind of guy. That or some work-out clothes. "You are just jealous you cannot pull off a skirt like he can."

Changbin scoffed as he circled an answer in his book. "I could careless what I look like in a skirt," he muttered. It's not like he hated Felix's choice of outfits. It just switched so easily. It was like being spun around on a teacup ride at the highest speed. All the colors made him sick. Plus, it was distracting. He came to the cafe to study, not stare at some guy's abs and arms.

"You like them."

"That's a bit of a stretch," Changbin replied, eyes moving to Felix who was sucking on a lollipop. That seemed to be some kind of trademark of his. He always had one stuck between his lips or in his hand. Maybe it made flirting easier. He sure liked to use his tongue a lot. Whether it be for talking or sucking on a sphere candy, he used it far more than the average human.

Changbin looked back at his book and snapped himself out of his trance. He shouldn't even know how much he uses his tongue. That was not something that mattered. His assignments were more important. He got back to writing, completely casting the other out of his mind so he could focus. He got it done pretty quickly because of Venom. Changbin had come to realize that the alien had photographic memory and he really didn't need to memorize anything anymore. He did anyway in case the alien decided to one day leave him.

Relying on an alien wasn't smart. Especially not one as evil and rude as Venom. Changbin tossed his pen down after pressing a period at the end of his conclusion. He stretched his arms over his head with a quiet groan, pops and cracks entering his ears. When he opened his eyes, he was shocked by the presence of Felix. He was sitting on the chair in front of Changbin's, an elbow pressed on the table to support his head that was leaning onto his fist. His other hand was twirling around the stick of his broken down sucker and his eyes were roaming Changbin's body.

He really wasn't shy at all. Changbin cleared his throat and brought his arms down to cross over his chest. Felix looked up into Changbin's eyes, shifting his lips into playful and anything but innocent smile. The second the lollipop moved away from Felix's mouth, Changbin saw a glimpse of blue on his tongue. The elder had to give it to him, the guy knew what he was doing. He was very distracting.

"Can I help you?" Changbin asked.

Felix's smile widened. "Mm, depends. You could. Do you want to help me is the real question."

"Not really," Changbin replied, capping his pens and shutting his books.

"Tough guy. That's cute. What'd you study today? You were stuck in your head. I tried calling you but you didn't respond. Hence why I am sitting here."