"Ssshhh! Baby, too many questions! I'm hungry, come feed me love" jungkook whined then pouted.

Jimin instantly melted at the sight then smiled softly.

"Okay, come on. I prepared your favourite"

Jungkook smiled then followed behind jimin.

_____________________________

Later in the day, jimin and jungkook stayed glued together, cuddling and watching a movie.

With jungkook giving jimin little kisses here and there and jimin giggling like a teenage girl with her crush but then something caught his eye on jungkook's neck.

"What's that jungkook?" He touched it, pulling jimin's shirt down.

"What?"

Jimin squinted his eyes at it.

"Is that a...a h..hickey?"

Jimin pulled away from jungkook to look at his face.

"Where did you get that!?!"

*ding dong*

"Wait here, I'll go answer the door. Do not move" jimin threatened then sped walked over to the door then pulled it open.

"Is this jungkook's home?"

"Who are you?" Jimin Asked.

"hi. I'm Kim Jungwon. Jungkook's boyfriend. Nice to meet you! Are you the maid he told me about? Park jimin right??"

Jimin's eyes widen.

"Jeon jungkook!!!" He yelled, marching into the house.

He walked to Jungkook then pulled him up by his shirt.

"Who is this boy!?" He pointed at jungwon who followed jimin into the house with a smirk.

Jungkook's eyes widen.

"Baby? It's not what you think. He's the my co worker who I told you about"

Jimin scoffed, pushing jungkook away from him.

"Co worker huh!?! He told me that you were his boyfriend and I am your maid??! Really jungkook!?! A maid???" Jimin yelled.

Jungkook glared at jungwon.

"I don't know what he's talking about jimin believe me" Jungkook begged.

"Oh you know what I'm talking about Jungkook! And I also have proof that we're dating" Jungwon stated with confidence then strides over to jimin.

"Do you want to see the proof? I can show it to you" he swung his phone in front of jimin's face.

"W..what proof??? Show it to me"

Jungkook quickly pushed jungwon away from jimin.

"Don't listen to him my baby. I don't know why he's doing this please"

Jimin glared at Jungkook then pushed him aside.

"Show me!!!" He yelled.

Jungwon tapped on the screen of his phone multiple times before handing it to jimin.

"Press play" Jungwon said.

Jimin shakily inhaled then pressed play.

And there in front of jimin's eyes was jungkook and jungwon, having sex on Jungwon's bed with jungkook moaning Jungwon's name.

Jimin quickly handed jungwon his phone with his eyes tightly shut.

"J..jimin. Hey baby. Stop crying"

Jungkook begged then went on his knees in front of jimin.

Jimin opened his eyes and his
tears fell.

"Get away from me!!!" Jimin yelled, pushing Jungkook away from him.

Jungkook fell on his butt with tears running down his cheeks.

Jimin faced Jungwon.

"you boyfriend snatcher! Get out of my house! You've successfully damaged my relationship! Are you happy now!?! Get out of my house!!! Leave now!!!" He yelled.

Jungwon flinched back then looked at jungkook.

"And Jungkook. It's over. I've found a new boyfriend, don't contact me again!" He smiled sarcastically then strutted out of the house confidently.

"Jimin please I'm sorry! I wanted to stop seeing him but he threatened me! I'm so sorry" he cried on his knees.

"I can't think now jungkook, just leave me alone for some time"

Jimin said then ran upstairs, sobbing.

___________________________

Jungkook has been trying to get jimin to open the door for him but all he got was muffled sobs.

He couldn't take it because every cry jimin let out was breaking his heart.

"Jimin please. Open up. I love you jimin, you're the only one i wanna be with love!"

"Go away!" He heard a muffle yell.

"No baby. Open up. Please"

He got nothing but a cry.

Thoughts???