Allie Goode

Third POV

Eight Years Later

Allison leaned against the door frame smiling as she watched Allie draw it reminded her of when Maya was seven years old. It's when she started showing how talented of an artist she is. Only Allison, Ziggy, Cindy, Nick, and Rick knew Maya had a passion for art and is an amazing artist. Once Allie started showing an interest in art and how good of a drawer she is. Ziggy, Allison, and Cindy knew she got it from Maya.

Allie had long red hair and blue eyes. She is a mini-Ziggy especially her personality, but Allie did have some of Maya's appearance in her such as Maya's gentle eyes, skin color, Maya's smile, and her nose. There were moments when Allie even acted like Maya. Such as despite Allie having Ziggy stubborn personality Allie knows when it's time to stop being stubborn and tries to find the good in people like Maya does.

Allison knocked on the door making Allie looked up and brightly smiled at the sight of her grandma.

"Grandma." Allie said happily dropping her pencil and standing up she ran towards Allison and hugged her.

"How's my favorite granddaughter?" Allison asked as she picked Allie up from the floor.

Allie giggled, "I'm your only granddaughter." Allie says.

Allie did not know that biologically she is Allison granddaughter she only calls Allison grandma because she's known her since she was a baby plus how close she is with her mom and aunt Cindy that sometimes they would accidentally call her mom. It saddened Allison that she couldn't tell Allie the truth but she respected Ziggy decision and is grateful that Ziggy told her about Allie and that she is a part of her granddaughter life, but she wishes Maya could be too.

"What was my little artist drawing?" Allison asked, walking up to the table and picks up the drawing.

"The teacher gave us homework to draw our family. It's mom, me, Major Tom, Alice, Uncle Andrew, Aunt Cindy, and you." Allie explains pointing at each person in the drawing unaware of Allison frown deepened as she stared at the picture with sadness that Maya and her grandson weren't in the drawing.

"You like it?" Allie asks, looking up at Allison who quickly smiles not wanting Allie to see her frown, "Yeah it looks amazing have you shown your mom yet?" Allison asked and Allie shook her head.

"Well let's go downstairs so you can show your mom you're wonderful drawing." Allison said and the two went downstairs and sees Ziggy in the backyard. Allison sets Allie on the ground and watched as Allie opened the slide door and ran to Ziggy and showed the drawing to her.

"The drawing looks amazing." Ziggy complimenting Allie drawing after she was done telling her what the assignment is and who she drew. Ziggy knew that Allie showing Allison the drawing made her feel sad that Maya and Allie brother weren't shown in the drawing but with Allie being kept in the dark that she is a part of the Goode family she couldn't draw them.

Allie doesn't even know that Allison last name is Goode luckily, she's never asked Allison what her full name is because it would lead to Allie asking questions on how Allison the mother of the Police Sheriff knows Ziggy a Shadysider which will then lead to Ziggy revealing the truth.

"Mom."

"Yes sweetie."

"The family drawing was an extra bonus it wasn't the real assignment." Allie reveals Ziggy furrowed her eyebrows, "Then what was the real homework assignment." Ziggy asked.

"Write about your family" Allie tells me, "Why didn't you tell me the truth?" Ziggy asked bewildered why Allie lied to her and Allison.

"Because I was thinking of mentioning mommy." Allie nervously revealed.