I'm Just The Best Friend

Third POV

It's been 1 month since Cindy has woke up from her coma state. She is still in the hospital but will be finally be released next week. Since Allison has found out about Maya going over to Ziggy house at nights. Allison invited Ziggy to stay the night whenever she wanted for she didn't like Ziggy being alone by herself at night.

Ziggy and Maya lay in bed the two cuddling each other. Maya looks at Ziggy and sees her smiling.

"What are you smiling for?" Maya whispers, "Being here with you." Ziggy admits closing her eyes not noticing the grin on Maya's face. Maya and kisses forehead making Ziggy blush. "You're blushing aren't you?" Maya teases tells her resulting in Ziggy hitting Maya shoulder but Maya smirks not affected by Ziggy punch for she is happy to see the effect she has on Ziggy.

Ziggy lays her head back on top of Maya's chest and Maya wraps her arm around Ziggy waist bringing her closer. Ziggy smiles as she listens to the sound of Maya's heartbeat that starts making her feel sleepily. She feels Maya kiss her head. Ziggy lifts her head up and looks up at Maya. Ziggy leans up and brushes her lips against Maya and kisses her taking Maya by surprise but quickly reciprocates the kiss.

Maya POV

I could feel Ziggy staring at, "You're staring." I said my eyes closed. "I'm gazing." Ziggy replied, "It's creepy." I remarked. "It's romantic." Ziggy says.

I open my eyes and face Ziggy who is smiling at me as she continues gazing at me. I close my eyes with a small smile and grab the pillow from underneath me to cover my face. Ziggy laughs and snatches the pillow from me and laid it beside her and gets on top me greeting me with a peck on the lips.

"I could get used to waking like this every morning." I tell her, "Well as great as that sounds that can't happen. I don't live here." Ziggy reminds me. "Then seems like you'll have to stay here every weekend.I'm sure Cindy will be fine with that. There's plenty of rooms for Cindy to stay over too. My mom has no problem with it she loves you two." I tell her fixing the problem as I tuck in the strand of hair behind her ear and pull her into a kiss.

Ziggy reciprocates the kiss cupping my face as I run my hand through her hair while my other hand goes down her back making her have goosebumps. "I love the effect I have on you." I said smirking at Ziggy when I pull away from the kiss. Ziggy hides her face in my neck no doubt blushing making me chuckle.

"Shut up." Ziggy mumbles in my neck, "It's adorable, Zig." I tell her as I run my hand through her hair. "You have no idea the effect you have on me." I tell her in a soft voice. Ziggy lifts her head up, "Really?" Ziggy asked surprised. I nodded and kissed her forehead. "What effect do I have on you?"

"I would rather you figure it out." I tell her making her huff in annoyance and goes back to hiding her face in my neck, "You're lucky that I'm good mood or else I would've gotten up and left." Ziggy says and I furrow my eyebrows, "Why are you in a good mood?" I questioned acting like I don't know why. Ziggy looks at me dumbfounded by my question then realization hits her. Instead of her answering she rolls her eyes before she kisses me again.

Third POV

Maya and Ziggy we're so lost in the kiss that neither heard the door open to see Nick look completely heartbroken watching Maya kissing Ziggy the girl he is secretly in love with. Nick quietly closes the door and leaves the house ignoring Allison calling his name. He is happy for Maya but at the same time heartbroken but it's obvious that Ziggy loves Maya and he won't get in the way instead he'll be supportive for the two.

Happy 21 Birthday to Sadie Sink🎂🎉🎈wishing her a fantastic birthday!!!!