I Love You

Third POV

1 Year Later

The week went by quickly and it was now Saturday. Tomorrow Maya and Nick would be starting the Police Academy which will prevent Maya and Ziggy from spending time with each other was. So, Maya decided to surprise Ziggy by taking her to the Carnival. Maya invited Cindy and Nick to come with them but both denied because she and Nick wanted Maya and Ziggy to spend time together since Maya wouldn't be able to spend much time with Ziggy once she starts the Police Academy.

Cindy approach Ziggy bed and gently shook Ziggy, "Zig, it's time for breakfast. Maya is coming soon to pick you up." Cindy said as Ziggy opened her eyes and sees Cindy beside her.

Once Ziggy realizes that Cindy said Maya is coming soon, she jumps out of bed and heads to the bathroom and started getting ready. Cindy chuckled at the sight and walked out of the room. Getting breakfast ready for her and Ziggy. As Cindy was done making breakfast, she heard the doorbell ring. Cindy turned off the stove and went to open the door and is greeted by Maya.

"Good morning, Cindy. Is Ziggy ready so we can head out?" Maya asked as Cindy steps aside to let Maya inside, "No, she's still getting ready. Here, I just finished making breakfast eat while you wait for Ziggy." Cindy replied as she served Maya breakfast. "Thanks, Cindy." Maya replied smiling.

"So, Ziggy doesn't know that you plan on taking her to the Carnival?" Cindy curiosity asked. Maya smirked, "No, I just told her that today is going to be a fun day" Maya answered. "Well, I hope you two have a wonderful time, and good luck tomorrow in your first day at the Academy."

Maya smiled and the two ate their breakfast. After five minutes passed by. Cindy smiled when she noticed Ziggy enter the kitchen Maya notices Cindy smiling at something behind her and turns around to see Ziggy standing there. Maya gets up from her seat, "Wow! You look beautiful Ziggy. But you always look beautiful to me." Maya compliments her.

Ziggy blushes, "Thank you, Maya. Are you ready to head out?" Ziggy asked.

Before Maya could answer, "Ziggy eat your breakfast that I made for you then you two can leave." Cindy tells her Ziggy listens and finishes her breakfast. Once Ziggy done the two girls thank Cindy for the breakfast and leave the house. Maya unlocks her car and Ziggy opens the passenger door and sits down and closes the door. Maya sits in the driver's seat and closes the door. She starts the car and pulls out of the driveway and drives to were the Carnival is at.

Nick POV

I'm going to my room when I see Will leaving his room, he notices me and furrows his eyebrows.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were going to spend the day with Maya?" He asks confused, "I was but Aunt Allison wanted to spend the day with Maya." I replied forgetting the lie I told my parents yesterday that I was going to spend the day with Maya. When Maya was really going to Shadyside to spend the day with Ziggy.

"Where are you going?" I asked changing the topic.

"Why do you want to know where I'm going?" Will asked avoiding my question, "Because I'm your older brother and I need to know where you're going so, I can prevent you from doing anything that will get you in trouble." I sternly replied, crossing my arms on my chest.

Will chuckles and walks toward me till were face-face "Do you mean prevent a repeat from happening or Ziggy and her family from getting hurt." Will said and I narrow my eyes. "Don't worry I'm keeping my promise I made to Maya. I won't harm Ziggy and her family. Now excuse me, I'll be going." Will smirks as he goes downstairs.

Third POV

They finally arrived at the booth were Maya paid for both tickets. Maya bought two tickets that cost $15 dollars. The two then started walking around looking for interesting games. As they were walking around, Ziggy spotted a stuff cat. Maya noticed that Ziggy stopped walked and looked where Ziggy was staring and noticed the stuff cat. "Come on, I'm going to win you the stuff dog!" Maya determined. Ziggy smiled and they both walked to the game booth.