Prank

Third POV

Maya knocked twice on the door of Ziggy cabin.

"Go away, Cindy!" Ziggy shouted from inside the cabin.

"It's me, it's Maya."

"Go away, Maya!"

Maya didn't listen and walked inside the cabin. Ziggy rolled her eyes at the sight of Maya and turned her attention back to the red paint. Maya's eyes widened at the sight of the graffiti on the walls of the cabin and what was written. Rage filled Maya's body her hands clenched into fists. She wanted so badly to find Sheila and punch her in the face for what she did. She hated that Sheila has been bothering Ziggy since the first day of Camp.

Maya took a deep breath to calm her anger. She looked at Ziggy sitting in her bed mixing water into a bucket of red paint.

"Sheila did this." Maya said in a obvious tone trying her best to hide her anger.

"Colonel Mustard." Ziggy sarcastically replied. Maya smiled a little at Ziggy retort.

Maya looked at the red paint Ziggy was stirring, "Oh, looks like blood." Maya commented.

"Yeah. Well. I didn't have a pig, so..." Ziggy trailed off  

Maya nodded, "Carrie. Cool." Maya commented.

Ziggy looked up at Maya, "You've read Carrie?" Ziggy asked surprised in her voice.

"Yeah. Second favorite after Salem's Lot." Maya said, "Still, I didn't know, paint seems a little pedestrian." Maya criticized.

Ziggy scoffed, "Oh, I'm sorry. Do you have a better idea?" Ziggy asked.

Maya nodded, "Maybe."

"Shouldn't you be like turning in or something?" Ziggy asked bewildered, "I didn't see you getting ready for Color War so-"

"So you decided to stalk me." Ziggy cuts Maya off.

Maya looked at Ziggy with a amused smile, "Check in on you. Clearly you don't need my assistance. All good. Go ahead. Carrie on." Maya said smirking before she turned around to walk out of the cabin.

"What's you're idea?" Ziggy asked stopping Maya from walking out. Maya turned around and held up a pair of keys, "Science and Nature." Maya replied with a mischievous smile.

Ziggy couldn't help but smile at Maya making Maya feel butterflies in her stomach. The two head to the Science and Nature cabin. They put a bunch of bugs in a bucket and hung it up in the outhouse. Maya wrote a fake note from Will and told a Sunnyvale camper to give the note to Sheila. Maya and Ziggy hid in the stalls and waited for Sheila to come here. Shelia walked inside the outhouse and smiled at the scattered rose petals and lit candles.

"Will, this is too cute. Could have done it in you're bunk, but this is kinda hot too." She says.

Maya makes fake gagging and Ziggy quietly laughs making Maya smile at the sound of Ziggy laugh and that she made Ziggy laugh. Sheila following the flowers that led to the stall. She opened the stall door and saw a note. She walked into the stall and picked up the paper.

LOOK UP-
XOXO THE WITCH

Ziggy pulled the rope making the bucket fall down dropping various bugs on Sheila. Sheila yelled as the bugs fell on her making Maya and Ziggy laugh. The two girls quickly left the outhouse laughing loudly Maya slammed the door shut and stuck a screwdriver in the latch, successfully locking Sheila in.