Guilt

Third POV

The cave was dark, even with the many candles that are lit. Maya stared at the craved names on the stone. The names that were filled with the past Shadyside killers. She stops when her eyes landed on the name Ruby Lane, the daughter of Nurse Lane. Maya's father Rick Goode chose Ruby to be possessed resulting in Ruby killing her friends, her boyfriend, and then herself. Eight innocent lives were taken that night and it's all thanks to Maya's father who decided to continue the curse.

Maya looked underneath Ruby name the name of the new Shadyside killer confirming that the ritual was successful and the family legacy will continue to carry.

There was no coming back.

Thomas Slater

Maya clenched her hands as she felt guilt hit her at the sight of Tommy name. Maya liked Tommy. He was a nice guy who treated all the kids good and made Cindy happy based on how the two acted when they are together.

He didn't deserve this but unfortunately there was nothing Maya could do to save Tommy.

"I'm sorry Tommy." Maya muttered before she blew on the candle and left the cave to go find Ziggy before the Massacre started.  She needed to keep Ziggy safe while Maya gave Nick the job to keep Cindy safe.

Maya couldn't save all the Shadysiders but she'll make damn sure that Ziggy and Cindy make it out alive.

Author Note
So I had a idea of making a Stranger Things/Fear Street crossover I'm still working out the details. This is what I have planned so far the story will take place in season 3. The oc is a girl. She will not be in Hawkins during season 3 but instead at Camp NightWing. Because her mom wanted to go to Sunnyvale to visit her sister. She's a Goode and the cousin of Nick and Will. She also has a older brother but the brother will be in Hawkins a part of Scoop Troops. I'm still debating on who will be endgame Max or Ziggy. Let me know if y'all are interested in the this book.