Chapter 20

Stiles-
Lydia. Martin. Said. She. Loves. Me. Lydia Martin loves me. I honestly couldn't believe it. AND WE KISSED. I thought to myself. I remember the last and first time we kissed so clearly. I remember it being slightly awkward and she had made an excuse, but this time we both were just there smiling like complete idiots. Lydia and I have as some people would say an emotional tether, we could hold each other's gaze for hours. And so that's what we did. We didn't even realize it. She honestly had the most beautiful eyes. The most beautiful everything actually. I couldn't believe perfection was finally mine. Nothing else in the world mattered. After a while she fell asleep so I took up the new sport of watching her sleep instead. She was absolutely adorable. Soon I drifted off too.
In the morning I let out because I was all stitched up, but I'm still supposed to use crutches. Lyds was freaking out a bit again. She kept saying how dumb this was and if I was in the hospital I would be safer, but I honestly didn't know some of the doctors looked like they would like to kill me themselves. Lydia and I kind of clung to each other on the way out. "Hey Lyds do you know what we are going to do now? Do you know where Scott is?" I asked. "My best guess is with Allison. He's trying to convince her not to kill you. I know sometimes it might not seem like it, but you are the most important person in his life. Besides maybe his mom, but that's different." She said and she looked somewhat simpathetic. "Your his best friend, his brother remember? And now speaking of best friends I need to go convince my old one not to kill you." She looked terrified at the prospect. "No matter what happens know I love you ok?" I told her. "Ok. And I love you too." She said and then took a breathe. I trust her. I trust Scott. It's going to be ok.