Chapter 9

Lydia-
I froze completely. Everything else left my mind. He loves me. He loves me! I started to grin but stopped myself in order to remind myself of the current situation. That's when I noticed he had passed out. "Scott!" She shrieked, "He passed out!" Scott broke the trance and rushed over. "Did you call 911?!" he demanded. "Yeah I did a minute ago" she said smiling in spite of herself. That just made her even more scared and so the tears came again.
I heard sirens coming. A few seconds later I saw the ambulance. A bunch of the crew hopped out and quickly loaded him in. They started to close the door but then I yelled "No we need to go with him! If he sees we're gone he'll have a heart attack!" "Fine get in" the man said in a stern voice. They quickly leapt in and they drove away a second later. Even though he was blacked out she held his hand. It was probably more of a comfort to me than anything else she thought. That's when the realization hit of what has happened and she desperately needed to talk to Scott about it but there were nurses trying to tend to Stiles and they might ask questions about what they overhear. It felt like we got to the hospital in a snap. We ran with the gernie he was on until we couldn't anymore and then went straight to check in. We had to wait in the waiting room for a while before they let us in, but maybe it was for the best, Scott and I have a lot to talk about.