⁰¹⁷ JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE DOING WITH THAT OTHER GUY

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE DOING WITH THAT OTHER GUY

Luma was excited for today, being able to hang out with friends and their secret boyfriend. They dressed in a basic black sweats with their Chase Atlantic hoodie that they had gotten at a concert.

Luma was so excited that they got dressed early. They were anxious to see the guys, almost considering to go now and arrive early. It wasn't like Xiao would mind.

It was decided. Luma hopped off their bed and grabbed their things, placing them in their pockets. Exiting their room, they shut the door and hurried downstairs.

"Mom, I'm going to Xiao's," Luma called out, walking through the open doorway. "Alright, be safe," Hayami replied. "I will," Luma reassured.

They headed towards their truck, opening the door. Entering their truck, they turned it on and placed their keys in the cup holder. A smile spread across their face before they began backing out.

Stopping at a stop light, the car's speaker began ringing, indicating someone was calling Luma's phone. They answered it, seeing it was Kaede.

"Hi Kae." "Hey Lumi, is this a bad time?" Kaede asked, sweet as ever. "No, it's fine. What did you need?"

"I just realized that we haven't hung out as much and was wondering when you'll be free," she explained. "Oh uhh, I don't have anything going on this weekend. Or at least no one's invited me to do anything yet. But, I'll keep my schedule clear so we can hang out."

"Yay! What are you doing right now?" Kaede asked, curiously. "I'm driving to Xiao's. Venti, Kunikuzushi and I are hanging out at his place," Luma explained, turning onto Xiao's street.

"Ooh, Kunikuzushi.~" Kaede teased. Luma sighed, not being able to hold back a smile. "I'm honestly not surprised he's closed off and rude. You've always liked a challenge," Kaede told them.

"Wha-" Luma cut themselves off, shocked that their own cousin would say something like that.

"Well, I gotta go. Love you, Lumi," Kaede said. "Alright, bye Kae. Love you too." With that, Luma hung up and pulled into Xiao's driveway.

They weren't surprised Kunikuzushi and Venti weren't there yet since they arrived there early. Luma shut off their truck and exited it. Heading to the front door, they knocked on it a few times.

A few seconds later, the door was opened by Mr. Zhongli. "Hello Luma," he greeted them. "Hi, Mr. Zhongli," Luma said, a little nervously, recalling tping his house with Heizou and Kunikuzushi.