⁰¹⁰ ME AND MY LOVER

CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN

ME AND MY LOVER

WARNINGS: suggestive scenes, fingering, blowjob

"Hey mom?" Luma questioned, leaning against the doorframe of their mother's room. "Yes, Luma?" She took off her glasses and stared at them. "Can I spend the night at a friend's place tonight?"

"Do I know this person?" She asked, somewhat suspiciously. "Well, he's come over before." Just not when she was home. "...Alright," she finally responded, earning a bright smile from Luma.

"Thanks mom!" They said, running down the hall and back to their room. They immediately got to packing. A pair of pajamas, clothes for the next day, chargers, and their creeper plushie that they couldn't sleep without.

Even though they probably had no intentions of sleeping.

Just as Luma finished packing, they realized they had about 5 hours until they needed to head to Kunikuzushi's. They wanted to see him now though.

God, they missed him. Was this what having a boyfriend was like? It wasn't like Luma knew.

Slipping under their covers, they figured they could sleep the next few hours away. Or watch YouTube, at least. They pulled out their phone and began scrolling on YouTube.

Frowning, they landed on a Sister Squad video from 4 years ago. They really really missed them. The squad gave them comfort and support during a stressful time in their life - being bullied at school, their parents' divorce was still occurring, and their grandpa was dying.

Almost immediately, the video gave Luma serotonin. They placed their phone on there bed and in an area where it wouldn't fall off. Smiling contently, they closed their eyes and began trying to fall asleep while thinking about Kunikuzushi.

"I wanna sleep but all I can think about is eating foam. Why the fuck would I even wanna eat foam?" They complained out loud, flipping onto their back from their stomach.

Luma pondered their next move.

Direct Messages

lumx#0420
SCARA

scaramouche#0840
u know u can call me kuni right?

lumx#0420
yeah but what if i call u both?

scaramouche#0840
i guess u can

lumx#0420
do u have a preference?