⁰¹⁶ THINK THEIR BOYFRIEND MIGHT BE CHRISTIAN DIOR

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

THINK THEIR BOYFRIEND MIGHT BE CHRISTIAN DIOR

The day they were going dress shopping arrived, forcing Luma to, unfortunately, leave their bed. They groaned as they got dressed, wanting nothing more than to go back to bed.

After getting dressed, they took a couple hits off their dab pen. They needed it after the past few days. Frowning, they were reminded of how much they would want to get high with their lover.

They smiled to themselves, excited it could've been a possibility.

Heading downstairs, they sat on the couch and waited for Beidou and Ningguang to pick them up. While waiting, they got a message from Xiao.

Direct Messages

xiaox#6790
hey lumi, i was wondering if u wanted to hang out with venti, kunikuzushi, and i tomorrow

lumx#0420
sure!!
ur place?

xiaox#6790
yes

lumx#0420
alright, thanks for inviting me, xiao <33

xiaox#6790
no problem

They remembered Kunikuzushi's persistence on them having Xiao blocked. Was it a test? Did Kunikuzushi only agree because he wanted to see if Luma would accept the invite? They covered their mouth, not knowing what to do.

While they loved their friends with their whole heart, they were mainly going for Kunikuzushi. They knew they shouldn't have let a boy impact their life and feelings so much but they couldn't help it.

Just as they shut off their phone, the doorbell rang, indicating Beidou and Ningguang had arrived. Luma smiled and headed to the door, opening it.

Luma greeted the girls excitedly and began heading out to Ningguang's expensive car.

"You set up a meeting with Dior, right?" Beidou asked from the front seat, turning her head to face Luma. "Obviously," Luma said, smiling at their friend.

"Oh yeah!" Beidou exclaimed, high-fiving Luma.

"Are you going with a dress or a suit, Luma?" Ningguang asked, curiously. "Hmm, give me a minute, I need to think."

"You need to think using your phone?" Beidou asked, confused as Luma pulled out their phone and clicked on Discord.

Direct Messages