Cant see you with anyone else~Rafe

Depuis le début

"Y'know I wanna hear about this. I mean who is it?" He asked. "You're dad, now please leave?" I said.

"Y/n Im serious! You're not going out with a dick." He said. "I went out with you!" I said.

"And look how that ended up." He said. "Rafe just piss off, you need to go see Kellen." I said. "Look at him, He's playing! Im interested in this actually. Let me guess what's ganna happen." He said, I let out a loud sigh as I waited for him to speak.

"Hmm.. I bet, guessing on the way you dressed a beach restaurant. You'll act all sweet and innocent, Y'know the thing that gets a guy wanting in your pants. You'll, show him pictures of Kellen, telling a little story with each one, and accidentally come across a picture of you, you know you look good in and the poor guy will already be hard. You'll finish eating and go back to his place, probably fuck because you're the kind of girl who wouldn't mind sex on the first date, then the you will probably never see him again because you're picky ass will find something wrong with the guy." Said Rafe.

"You make me sick Rafe! You're so wrong it's embarrassing, now i'm actually late so i'm ganna go, Kellens diaper bag is right there, lock the door when you leave." And with that, I left.

~~~

My date with Tristin was going freakishly similar  to what Rafe said.

After dinner I offered to go back to my place since his roommate was home, and I would have my house to myself.

When we arrived at my house, I unlocked the door and Rafe was sitting on the couch, watching something on the tv. I'm assuming he put Kellen to sleep.

"Uh.." Tristin said. "Oh.. Hey man, yours Y/n's date?" Said Rafe.

"Yeah, who the hell are you?" Asked Tristin. "None of your concern. You treating her well?" He asked. "The fuck, who are you?" Asked Tristin. "The father of her son, now answer my question." Said Rafe.

"This shits, weird I'm leaving. I didn't know you're fucking baby daddy would be here, cool Y/n" He said as he left and slammed the door shut.

Tears of embarrassment, and pure frustration pricked in my eyes.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I hit his chest. "What? I couldn't have some asshole inside of you, I needed to make sure he was a good guy at least." He said.

"You're such a dick Rafe, just go home!" I yelled. "Calm down, he was like 5 foot, I dunno why you're so upset." He said.

"First off, he was at least 5'10. And second Im upset because that was humiliating Rafe! You ruined my reputation! And plus he seemed like such a nice guy." I said.

"Sweetheart, your reputation wad ruined when you let me fuck a baby in to you at 17." He said. " Leave my house Rafe!" I yelled.

"Kellens, sleeping. Its my days with him, you wouldn't wanna wake him up, would you?" He said. "Pick him up!" I said.

"He's a light sleeper." Rafe shrugged. "Then leave him here and get out of my house." I said. "I'll miss him too much. Its my days." He said.

"Holy shit are you just not ganna leave?!" I asked. "I dunno." He shrugged.

"Whatever, i'm so done with this shit, sleep on the couch, don't bother me." I said as I walked away.

I went to the washroom and got ready for bed before actually getting in to my bed.

I couldn't believe Rafe. I honestly don't know how childish he is, I would never do something to embarrass him or ruin his chances with someone.

I mean yeah, I was jealous of all the girls he's been with, and wanted to have him all to myself but we are broken up, he's not mine anymore, I'm no longer his, so this shit he's pulling is getting on my nerves.

I went on my phone for awhile before I put it down and tried to sleep.

I was almost asleep, when I heard my bedroom door creaking open.

I was so tired to look over, my eyes so droopy.

"Y/n." I heard Rafe say. "Hmm" I groaned.

"Y/n, I can't sleep out there." He said. "So go home." I said, keeping my eyes closed.

"I'll go in the morning, with Kellen. Can I sleep in here with you?" He asked. "Rafe." I groaned.

I finally opened my eyes and say up, when I turned on the lamp I saw his face, and he didn't look sober.

"Please." He said, and I smelt the alcohol in his breath. "Rafe, did you drink my alcohol?" I asked. "I couldn't help it." He said. "I miss you." He added.

"Rafe, you're drunk." I said. "And I miss you." He said, as he walked closer.

I sighed once more, "Fine, you can sleep here, and leave first thing in the morning." I said.

I didn't want to, but I didn't wanna send him driving drunk either.

He climbed in to the bed and I turned away from him, trying to sleep again.

In a couple minutes, I was almost asleep again, but I felt Rafes strong arms wrapping around me, his warm body pressing against my back.

I wanted to push him off me, but.. somewhere in my mind was telling me not to.

His arms around me felt so comforting, so I just.. pretended to be asleep.

~~~

The next morning I woke up to Rafe, pressing  kissses on to my shoulder. "Rafe." I whispered.

"Thank you, for letting me stay." He whispered. "Mhm." I nodded my head, sleepily.

"M'ganna head out now." He said. "You could stay for breakfast?" I don't know why I said it but I did.

"You sure?" He asked. I nodded once more. I grabbed my phone and saw it was only 7:30. "Kellens ganna be up, anytime, can we.. talk until then?" I asked. "Sure." He said.

We both sat up in the bed and I started off by saying, "Why did you do that last night? I mean I thought we were cool with each other but that was so.. I dunno mean." I said. "I-I do that know Y/n, why do you think?" He said. I shrugged.

"I was just.. I was jealous. And by jealous I mean ready to put that guys head in the ground. I mean fuck, I couldn't picture you even hugging another guy, I felt so shitty." He said. "Rafe you do you think I feel? You're with another girl like at least once a week. You were with a girl 3 weeks after we broke up!" I said.

"I-I know, that's just. I tried to get over you. I thought the only way I could get over you is if I just got with new people but, God it doesn't work." He said. "What do you think I was trying to do." I said.

"I'm trying to get over you, more then a year after we broke up." I said.

"See this is what I don't get if we still, almost two years after breaking up, can't get overly each other, we clearly had something special? I mean isn't it simpler to just be together?" He says.

"But Rafe, it doesn't work like that! Whenever we're together all we do it fight! Fight, fight, fight. That's not good for us and that's definitely not good for Kellen." I said

"We can work it out!" He said. "As much as I want to say your right, I cant because, you're wrong. We tried to stay together, we tried to work things out but we-we just don't go together. We're like.. Kellen and lemons. He wants this so bad but cant have it because he's allergic." I said.

"Cant we just try? I mean wouldn't you like knowing i'm not with any other girl. It would be so much easier and better for Kellen." He said.

"No, Kellen would get attached to both his parents in the same home and then suddenly have to separate again. I mean that can really fuck with a kid." I say.

"But that won't happen!" He said. "What if it does!" I said.

"Why do you gotta be so damn negative? I mean I stopped the coke, that was our main issue. What could go so bad?" He said.

"I..I don't know." I said. "Well, I guess I'm not ganna push anything.. but you think we at least have a chance at trying again?" He asked. "I think.. maybe, we possibly,have a slight, chance."  I spoke.