20 - Provisional License Exam Starting

Start from the beginning

"...Ultra!" a student from another class shouted.

"You shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa," a student from the same school reprimanded.

"Oh, no! I am... very... extremely... sorry!" the energetic student said, banging his head on the floor. 'Eh?! Is he just sucking up or....?' Izumi wondered.

"What's with this guy trying to get by with just his enthusiasm?!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Wait, that uniform...!" Jiro realized.

"It's from that famous school in western Japan..."

"UA in the east, Shiketsu in the west..." Bakugo said, not shouting for once.

"I wanted to try saying it just once! Plus Ultra! I love UA High School! I am extremely honored to be able to compete against UA students! I'm looking forward to it!" the energetic boy exclaimed.

"Oh, blood," one of the girls from Shiketsu pointed out. 'Huh? does she have a blood-related quirk?' Izumi wondered.

"Let's go," the purple-headed boy from Shiketsu said, walking towards the building.

"Inasa Yoarashi," Aizawa mumbled.

"Mr. Aizawa, you know him?" Hagakure asked.

"He's... strong. Last year, the same year as you guys, Yoarashi got the top scores of those admitted through recommendations, but for some reason, he turned down his acceptance."

"What?! Then, he's a first-year?!" Izuku gasped.

"And now, everyone from UA, please excuse me!" Yoarashi exclaimed as he walked away.

"His name's Inasa Yoarashi?" Sero asked. "Even though he says he loves UA, he threw away his chance to enroll. I don't get it."

"Right? What a weirdo," Mina agreed.

"He's weird, but he's the real thing. Keep an eye out for him," Aizawa cut in.

"Eraser? It's you, isn't it, Eraser?!" a green-headed woman said, walking over. "I've seen you on TV and at the sports festival, but it's been a while since I've seen you in person!" Izumi noticed her teacher's eye twitch in annoyance.

"She's..." Izuku mumbled. 

"Let's get married," the woman said.

"No," Aizawa replied. the woman let out a laugh.

"No? Good one!"

"You're hard to talk to, as usual, Joke."

"...Smile Hero: Ms. Joke!" Izuku realized. "Her quirk's outburst! She forces those near her to laugh, dulling their thinking and their movements! Her fights against villains are full of craziness!"

"If you marry me, then we can make a happy family with never-ending laughter!" Ms. Joke tried once again.

"A family like that can't be happy," Aizawa retorted. Ms. Joke laughed again.

"You two seem close," Asui noticed.

"Our agencies used to be close to each other! In our cycle of helping and being helped, our mutual love for each other bloomed--" Ms. Joke dramatically explained.

"No, it didn't," Aizawa grumbled.

"Oh, I love your quick retorts! You're so worth teasing, Eraser!" 

"Joke, since you're here, that means..."

"That's right. Come here, everyone! It's UA," Ms. Joke said as a group of people started to walk over.