5 - USJ

"What's that?" Kirishima asked, as a light blue-haired person cover in hands came out. "Is this like entrance exam where the lesson's already started?"

"Don't move!" Aizawa said, putting on his goggles. "Those are villains.  The trespassing the other day was because of these scumbags, huh?"

"What? Villains? No way!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"There's no way they could get into a hero school!" Kirishima added.

"Thirteen-sensei, what about the trespasser sensors?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"We have them, but..." Thirteen replied.

"Did they only appear here, or all around the school?" Todoroki wondered. "Either way, if the sensors are not responding... that means they have someone with a quirk to block them. An isolated facility separated from the rest of the campus during a time when a class is meant to be here. They might be fools, but they are not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of a goal in mind."

"Thirteen, start the evacuation." Aizawa said to Thirteen. "Try calling the school. These villains have something to counter the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Kaminari, try contacting the school with your quirk too."

"Yessir."

"What about you? Are you going to fight them by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their quirks... your battling style is not meant for large groups!" Izuku exclaimed. 

"You can't be a hero with only one trick." Aizawa replied. He then jumped down and started taking down villains at a very impressive rate. Thirteen started to lead the students towards the door when the warp villain that brought the rest of the villains there appeared in front of the class.

"Nice to meet you," the warp villain said. "we are the league villains. I know it is impolite, but we have invited ourselves here. Don't you think that this a good place for All Might to take his last breaths. I believe All Might should be here-  has there been some sort of sudden change?"

Soon, Bakugo and Kirishima rushed to attack the warp villain, but to their dismay, their attacks didn't work. The warp villain then scattered the students, and put Izumi in the ruins zone. She soon saw that both Bakugo and Kirishima were also warped there. Soon, villains came rushing at them. They engaged in combat, but the villains attacking seemed to be thug level villains. Izumi realized that the only villains that were a threat was the hand man and the warp villain. After a little while, all the villains had been knocked out.

"Is this all of them? They're so weak." Bakugo asked.

"From what I can tell, yes," Izumi said, knocking out the last one who was camouflaged.

"Alright, let's go hurry to the others!" Kirishima said. "If we are here then the others must also be somewhere in the USJ. I'm worried about the others who have less offensive quirks. Besides, because we rushed ahead, we slowed Thirteen-sensei down. If Thirteen-sensei had been able to suck up that fog, then this wouldn't have happened! As men we have to take responsibility for what we did!"

"If you want to go, then go by yourself. I'm gonna kill that warp gate." Bakugo replied.

"Huh? You're going to act childish now? We already tried to take down the warp gate villain!" Kirishima argued.

"Shut up! The warp gate villain is the only exit for the villains! I'm gonna cut off their gateway route for when they want to escape! It's not like there is not a way to fight the fog!" Bakugo argued back. "And if they really expected us to be taken down by these fries."

"Anyway, since when were you always so calm and rational?" Kirishima wondered. "Normally, you're more like 'DIE! DIE! DIE'"

"I'm always rational S***ty Hair!" Bakugo shouted back.

"Oh that's more like it!"

"Boys," Izumi finally cut in. "the warp villain was wearing neck armor- meaning, it has a neck to protect." 

"Woah! You're right!" Kirishima gasped. The trio then ran over to the center of the USJ to see that All Might was being held back and injured by the warp villain and a giant bird-monster thing. Izumi saw Midoriya about to be attacked, when Bakugo set off an explosion just at the right time. Izumi contained the warp villain so that Bakugo could pin him down. Izumi saw Todoroki coming and watched as he froze the strange creature. As Krishima tried attacking the man covered in hands, Izumi used her telekinesis to try and close the warps.

"The symbol of peace will not be killed by the likes of you." Todoroki said.

"Kacchan, everyone!" Izuku acknowledged, before staring at the man covered in hands. Izumi was wrestling with the warp villain for control, but slowly she was winning. When the warp closed, the creature was cut in half. Izumi was starting to become scared. She had just killed someone (or something)! 

"Kurogiri, our exit and entrance, has been overcome. Even if he wasn't, that green-haired girl can close the warps. We're in a pinch," Izumi heard the handman mumble. Bakugo started to taunt the warp- Kurogiri. The handman started complementing the students under his breath. When Izumi noticed that the creature- Nomu she had just killed was regenerating. The students gasped. The handman then started to brag about how it was stronger than All Might even when All Might was at 100%.  

"First, we need to get our gate back. Go, Nomu," the handman said with a creepy smile under the hands. Everyone was pushed back due to how powerful that Nomu's punch was. 

"Kats!" Izumi cried. When the dust cleared, the Nomu was holding Kurogiri, but Bakugo was nowhere to be found. Izumi activated her quirk while Izuku shouted his name- only to find him sitting next to them. 

"You dodged?! That's amazing!" Izuku complimented. 

"No, shut up, scum!" Bakugo shouted back.

"Then how...?" Kirishima wondered. Izumi gasped as she realized.

"All Might!" Izuku said, as they saw All Might where Bakugo was in a blocking position. 

"Do you not know how to hold back?" All Might asked.

"It was to rescue my companions," the handman replied. "I had no choice. I mean, earlier, that... that plain-looking one. He was about to punch me with everything he had, you know. Violence for the sakes of others makes it admirable. Isn't that right, hero? You know what, All Might? I'm angry! I'm angry at this world that categorizes the same violent acts as heroic or villainous... Deciding what's good and bad! What is with this 'Symbol of Peace'? You're just a device to repress violence. Violence only breeds violence! I'll make sure the world understand this when you die!"

"Criminals like you always try to make their seem actions noble, but you just like doing it- don't you?" All Might replied.

"We've got them out-numbered." Todoroki said.

"These guys may act super tough, but with All Might's help we could totally take them down." Kirishima agreed.

"Don't interfere!"  All Might called over to them. "Get out of here!"

"You could have been in trouble earlier if it weren't for me, remember?" Todoroki countered. "You need our help."

"I thank you for your assistance, but this is different. It will be alright- just watch a pro at work!"

"But you're hurt- and you are almost out of tim-" Izumi heard her brother say before catching himself. 

'Almost out of time?' Izumi wondered.

"Nomu- we must take care of the girl who can destroy our exit." Shigaraki said as Izumi's eyes widened. Before she could even react everything went black.