13.5

(A/N: I don't know what to name this, so for now this chapter has no name. I'm not gonna lie, one of the reasons I made Izumi get kidnapped was so that I wouldn't have to write this part, but here we are. I guess it was inevitable)

After meeting up with Todoroki and Bakugo, then helping Tokoyami, they found Uraraka and Asui. The girls had just had an encounter with a crazy villain.

"Anyway, I'm just glad you're okay. I know! Come with us! Right now, we're protecting Kacchan as we head back to camp." Izuku said from Shoji's back.

"Kero? You're protecting Bakugo? Where is Bakugo?" Asui asked.

"Huh?! What are you saying? Kacchan is right behind..." Izuku started to say, before looking back to see that Bakugo, Izumi, and Tokoyami had all disappeared.

"The boy you're talking about... I took him with my magic. Muscular was stupid to reveal one of the targets, but it seems he managed to keep shut about the second target. I now have both the girl and the boy-- they have skills fit for a different side than the heroes'. We'll take them to a stage where they can shine more." A masked villain said, holding orbs.

"Give them back!" Izuku shouted. It had just dawned on him that his own sister was also a target.

"'Give them back'? That's a strange thing to say. They don't belong to anyone. You may be related to the girl, but she is a free person. They're their own people, you egoist."

"Give them back!" 

"Move!" Todoroki said before stepping forward and using his ice to try and attack the villain.

"We simply want to show them that the path they're on now with its fanatical values is not the only path they can take," the villain said jumping up and landing on another tree. "kids these days are made to choose their paths based on their values."

"It's not just Bakugo and Izumi! Tokoyami's not here, either!" Shoji noticed.

"To go out of your way to talk to us... you're underestimating us." Todoroki growled.

'I was originally an entertainer, you know. It's a bad habit of mine. Taking Tokoyami was an improvisation on my part." the villain said revealing a third marble/orb. "Moonfish... the man with 'Blade-Tooth'... He may not look it, but he's a cutthroat on death row whose appeal was dismissed. With a violent nature that trampled that cutthroat down one-sidedly, I decided that he was good, too."

"You bastard! Don't take them!" Izuku shouted.

"Midoriya! Calm down!" Shoji said desperately.

"Uraraka, take this guy," Todoroki said, running forward.

"Right!" Uraraka nodded. Todoroki unleashed a giant ice attack he had used in the Sports Festival.

"Sorry, tricks and running away are my only redeeming features! There's no way I'd fight students who are hero candidates. Vanguard Action Squad! Targets successfully collected! It was just a short while, but with this our show has come to a close! As arranged, head to the retrieval point in the next five minutes!" the villain said after dodging the attack.

"'Come to a close'?" Todoroki wondered.

"No!" Izuku shouted as the villain started jumping away on the treetops. Kind of like how Izumi would.

"I won't let you! I won't let you get away!" Todoroki said as the group ran after the villain.

"Damn it, that masked guy's fast!" Todoroki said as they ran.

"If only Iida or Izumi were here..." Uraraka mumbled. 

'Izumi would have been able to use her normal quirk and jump on trees combination! And Iida would have been able to use his Recipro Burst! Think Izuku!' Izuku thought.