10 - After Internships

When Izumi was walking into the classroom she heard laughter.

"Holy s***! What the heck, Bakugo?!" Kirishima and Sero laughed as they pointed to his hair. His poor hair was combed down and in a side part.

"Stop laughing," he said, shaking with fury. "My hair's gotten used to this and I can't get it back the right way. Did you not hear me? I'll kill you both!"

"I'd like to see ya try, pretty boy!" Sero taunted.

"What'd you call me?!" Bakugo shouted, as his hair went back to normal.

"Hey, there it does!" Kirishima and Sero said, still laughing.

"Who wants to arm-wrestle?" Izumi asked as she finally walked in.

"Huh, you still look weak as f***," Bakugo said.

"Try me!" Izumi joked.

"Wow, you changed!" Kirishima said. Everyone then decided to crowd around Iida, Todoroki, and Izuku to talk about the hero killer.

Time Skip

"I am here! Hope you are ready to return to your lessons! Today it's hero basic training. Feels like I haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back. Now then. Listen carefully for what's in store. We're going to be conducting a little race. Take everything you've learned from your internships and apply it into this rescue training." All Might said in front of a training place with a bunch of pipes.

"If it's rescue training then shouldn't we be at the USJ instead?" Iida asked.

"Ah, that facility specializes in disasters. As I said earlier, this is a race. So prepare. You're about to step into Field Gamma! Inside, is an area full of factories that form an intricate labyrinth, so good luck finding your way around. You'll be competing in groups of five. Each person starts from a different location on the outskirts of the model city. I'll send a distress signal, and you do what you must to rescue me. Whoever finds me first wins! But try to keep the property damage to a bare minimum, please." All Might said the last part pointing to Bakugo.

Izuku was in the first group and everyone was taking bets on who would come out first. Izumi had a feeling that Sero would be first, but in the beginning, he was in the lead.

'Those are Bakugo's moves,' Izumi thought. 'He really has gotten better control of his quirk. Maybe he can win this.' 

Then Izuku slipped on a pipe. 'Or maybe not...' Sero came in first. Izumi was in the second group with Aoyama, Uraraka, Jiro, and Mineta. Izumi came in first, backflipping into headstands on the pipes, while also using her telekinesis. 

Time Skip

Izumi and the other girls were in the girls changing when the heard a short purple pervert through the wall.

"Then you'll have to put me in solitary confinement 'cuz you can't stop me! I wanna see Yaoyorozu's curves, Ashido's slender waist, Hagakure's floating underwear, Uraraka' and Izumi's super-fine bodies, Asui's unexpectedly soft boobies!" He shouted. 

A/N: I hated writing that more than you can imagine 

Jiro, luckily, used her quirk to stab him in the eye and they heard his scream.

"Ugh. Thanks, Kyoka." Hagakure said, disgusted by the short grape's actions.

"How did no one else catch this before?" Izumi wondered.

"Despicable!" Yaoyorozu agreed. "We'll close up this hole immediately!"

Time Skip

"Well it's almost time for summer vacation. Don't get too excited. You can't just relax an entire month. You'll be training while you're camping in the woods." Aizawa said.