20 - Provisional License Exam Starting

"We're working so hard every day..." Mina whined. The girls were all in the common area of the dorms after another day of training.

"it's not called 'intensive training' for nothing, huh?" Hagakure agreed.

"Even so, there's less than a week left before the provisional licensing exam," Yaoyorozu pointed out.

"Yao-momo, how's your ultimate move coming?"

"There's something I want to do, but my body can't keep up yet, so I need to develop my quirk a little more first."

"What about you, Tsu?"

"I've perfected a move even more frog-like than before. I'm sure even you'll be surprised, Toru," Asui replied.

"Izumi, you've been doing a lot, right?"

"Mhm-- I've added a fan to my fighting style and made two ultimate moves," Izumi said with a smile.

"Wow! What bout you, Ochaco?" Hagakure asked, but Uraraka seemed distracted.

"Ochaco?" Asui wondered, poking Uraraka.

"Ah! Huh?" Uraraka gasped.

"You seem tired."

"Oh, no, I'm not tired at all. I'm just getting started!" Uraraka burst out. All the girls looked at her. "At least, that's how it's supposed to be, but, how do I put it...? Recently, my heart's been feeling all stirred up..."

"It's love!" Mina shouted.

"Wh... What? Glove? Shove? Dove? I don't know what you're talking about!" 

"--Is it Midoriya, or Iida? You're always with them, aren't you?"

"No, it's not, it's not..." Uraraka said, covering her face with her hands and making herself float. 

"Who is it? Which one? Who is it?" Hagakure exclaimed.

"Spit it out," Jiro said. "You'll get a lighter sentence if you confess."

"I won't be mad if it's my brother," Izumi agreed.

"That's not it, really!" Uraraka cried. "I really don't know anything about that stuff..."

"It's not good to force an investigation, you know," Asui said.

"That's right," Yaoyorozu said, standing up. "More importantly, we have an early start tomorrow, so we should turn in."

"What? No way! I want to hear more! Even if we don't talk about anything important, I want to force it to be about romance!" Mina exclaimed. As Izumi was about to agree with Yaoyorozu, she noticed Uraraka staring out the window while blushing. 'Hm?' Izumi wondered before she looked outside the window to see her brother practicing. 'So it is my brother.' 

Time Skip

It was finally the day of the provisional licensing exam. 

"Ah, I'm getting nervous!" Jiro sighed.

"I wonder what we'll have to do... I wonder if I can get my provisional license..." Mineta mumbled.

"Mineta, it's not about whether or not you can. Go and get it!" Aizawa said, leaning over to get to Mineta's eye level.

"Right, c-course-of!" 

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will become chicks... you'll hatch into semi-pros. Do your best."

"All right, I'll become a chick!" Kaminari said.

"Let's all call out the usual! Ready, set-- Plus..." Kirishima started.