"I like that idea, Spencer. We wouldn't miss it for the world." I smiled back at them.
----------------------------------------------
Olivia's P.O.V

Spencer decided to take me to Nobu Malibu for a romantic dinner. I couldn't believe how lucky I was. Spencer is so romantic, I remember this was the place where we had our first date after we became official back in Las Vegas.

We enjoyed our dinner in a private room, and Spencer asked me if I'd like to go outside and take a look at the view of the Pacific Ocean. "Hey baby, you want to go outside and see the Pacific Ocean?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'd love that. Let's go." I told him.

We made our way outside when all of a sudden it was pitch black and I couldn't see anything. I started to panic a little bit, but then the lights turned on and I see these beautiful decorations laid out with the Pacific Ocean in the background. "Spencer what is all this-" I was cut off when I saw Spencer on one knee holding an open black box with an engagement ring and I covered my mouth with tears welling up in my eyes.

"Liv, you are my best friend, my rock, the love of my life, and I can't imagine living my life without you, and I don't want to. My life was a mess, and I wasn't sure if I would be capable of loving someone. But that all changed when I met you. You taught me how to love. When I opened up to you, I have never felt so happy and so loved. And you may not know this, but being with you saved my life. I wouldn't be where I am today without you, and I am so grateful to have you by my side every step of the way. I have known for a long time that you are the only person I want to share my life with. So with that being said. Olivia Baker, will you marry me?"

I nodded at him while tears kept falling from my eyes. "Yes! Yes! Yes! A million times yes Spencer James!" I said and hugged him. He then slid the ring on my finger. I was in awe of the beauty of it. "Oh my gosh! It's beautiful Spencer!" I said as I cupped his face and kissed him with passion.

A few seconds later fireworks went off and I see both of our families running towards us as they congratulated me and Spencer on our engagement. I then see Brianna walking towards Spencer as he picked her up. "I love you, Daddy!" She hugged him.

"I love you too, baby girl!" He said and walked towards me and I hugged both of them.

"I love you both so much!" We are all now one big happy family and I couldn't be happier to see what the future has in store for us.

A few hours later, everyone left the restaurant and I thanked Spencer for an unforgettable night. "Thank you, baby. This was an unforgettable night and one to look back at."

"Who said anything about the night being over?" He smiled and kissed me as I kept thinking to myself what else is in store for the rest of the night.
----------------------------------------------
Spencer's P.O.V

(TW: Sexual Content)

When we finally arrived home from Nobu Malibu, Liv instantly kissed me with passion and it got heated quickly. I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist and carried her to our bedroom. When we got there, I helped take off her dress and she unbuttoned my shirt and unbuckled my pants as I threw them to the side. She lay down on the bed as she wearing nothing but her gold high heels. She started teasing me as she rubbed her clit and the more she did, the harder my dick got. I took off her high heels and lifted her legs on my shoulder as she was now on her back. I kissed her from her legs all the way down to her clit.

"Oh yes, Spencer. Right there." I cupped her breasts and was giving her so much pleasure. "Oh fuck Spencer. You're going to make me cum."

"Let it out, baby."

"Fuck! Oh shit!" I was still sucking her clit after she exploded inside my mouth.

"You taste so good, baby."

She got up and kissed me and threw me at the end of the bed as I laid down and she crawled her way towards me, grabbed my dick, and started stroking it.

"This is all mine Spencer!" She said as I smirked and she started to give me head.

"Yes, it is baby!" She bopped her head up and down as she picked up the pace. "Oh fuck Liv! Right there! Just like that!" The faster she kept going, the less time it took for me to cum in her mouth. "Oh shit Liv! You just made me cum." She giggled.

"You taste amazing Daddy. I want your dick deep inside my wet pussy." Liv was about to get on top of me but I stopped her. "Hold on Liv, let me get a condom." I started to reach for one, but she pulled me back, cupped my face, and kissed me.

"You don't need one. I want to have a baby with you Spencer." She kissed me.

"Okay Liv, let's make a baby." And just like that, Liv got on top of me, slowly slid down on my dick, and I was now deep inside her.

"Oh fuck Spencer! You feel amazing!" She kisses me as she slowly bounced on my dick and I could feel how wet she was getting. She then picked up the pace while I slapped her ass.

"Oh yes, Spencer! Smack that ass!" I smacked it again while she smiled and kissed me.

Seconds later, I flipped Liv over as I was now in control and thrusted deep inside her.

"Oh yes, Spencer! Harder! Harder!"

I started to pick up the pace as I was about to reach my climax.

"Oh baby, I'm close. I'm gonna cum."

"Yeah, you gonna cum? You gonna cum for me Daddy?" She said and wrapped her legs around my waist, pulled me closer to her, and dug her nails deep into my back as I continued to thrust deep inside her wet pussy.

"I want to feel it, Daddy. I need you to cum for me. I need you to." I started thrusting at a fast pace as I finally reached my climax and exploded deep inside her.

"Oh, Daddy. Yes. I feel your warm cum deep inside my pussy." I smiled and kissed her as I slowly pulled out.

I wrapped my arm around Liv as she had her head on my chest. "Liv. I love you so much. I can't for us to spend the rest of our lives together, and for you to be pregnant carrying my child."

"Me too Spencer. You're already an amazing Dad to Brianna, and there's no question that I would want you to be the father of my children." I smiled and kissed her as we eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.
----------------------------------------------
Well, it's official now. Spelivia is engaged and both families couldn't be happier for them. Here's to the future Mr. and Mrs. James. They both can't wait to spend the rest of their lives together and a Spelivia baby might be on the way. Please excuse any mistakes or grammar errors. Let me know your thoughts in the comments section.