Is he checking her out?

Mai continued to watch their interaction curiously and see if she could figure out your relationship with him. Of course she knew who he was. Not just anyone can befriend a Saikou family member.
"Uhh yeah. You too. What are you doing here?" You asked the Lower-classman who quickly glanced up at the school before looking back to you. "I will be enrolling here Next next semester and my sister wants me to join the Student Council." He grimaced, "I'm here to retrieve paperwork for her as well as to speak with the Headmaster on behalf of my Father and Sister." You noticed everytime he mentioned his sister.

"Paperwork? Does your sister go here?" You asked. Kencho gave you a baffled look. "My sister is Megami."

Oh Okay....

...........

"WAIT MEGAMI SAIKOU?! YOU'RE A SAIKOU?!" You blurted out. Kenho just looked at you like you were stupid but after a moment he smirked. Mai also deadpanned. She knew you lived under a rock but she didn't know you could be this out of the loop.

You know Megami. You may not be on good terms with her per se but you should be able to recognize a member of the Saikou family. "Indeed I am. And since you're here, would you mind assisting me to the Student Council room? I haven't been to this school before so I wouldn't know where to find it." Kencho asked. You glanced at Mai and Kuu who were just staring at you with sly looks on their faces. You sighed and turned back to Kencho, "Yeah sure." Kencho smiled and walked past you. Mai leaned in close to your ear and whispered, "Y/n with that Godly rizz."

"Eh-?!" Your faced reddened and your body went as stiff as a board. "Don't say that! I only met him a few days ago." You muttered. You were facing the ground in an attempt to hide how flustered you were by Man's comment. She giggled like a standard anime girl and chimed in, "He's totally into you! It's written all over his face."

"He's 15.."

"You're only 17 though."

"Still! That's weird!" You whined. Kuu looked up from her book, "He's in Middle School. I know that some Middle Schoolers will be enrolling at Akedemi next semester but that age gap can be uncomfortable for most."

"Thanks, Kuu." You gave her a high five as you walked past her. Kencho was waiting for you in front of the school.

"You ready?" You asked him. Kencho nodded and you walked in front of him. You lead him upstairs and to the Student Council room. There was a pile of papers on a desk next to a computer. To be honest, you've never been inside the student council room before. You knew where it was but never entered.

Kencho closed the door behind him and walked up to the front desk. He rummaged through the papers until he found what he was looking for. He grinned Mischievously and folded the papper before stashing it in his pocket. Kencho turned to you, "If you don't mind, can you take me to the Headmaster's room now?" Kencho asked. You then noticed something about him. His facial expressions always looked....

Devious. Prideful. And as if he was always planning something. You definitely felt uneasy.

"Uhm.. Yeah. Let's go." You turned to walk out but you suddenly felt a tug on the instrument case on your back. You turned your head to see Kencho grinned, "You know~.." He started.