𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕

Start from the beginning

"Isn't that normal for you, Hagakure?"

"I had some elementary schoolers suddenly tell me 'Don't worry about it.'" Sero complained.

"Don't worry about it!" Tsuyu teased, making Sero groan.

"After just one day, we've suddenly been thrust into the spotlight, huh?"

"U.A. really is amazing!"

"Morning."

The chattering stopped when Aizawa stepped into the classroom.

"Mr. Aizawa, your bandages are gone." Tsuyu noticed.

"The old lady went overboard with her treatment. More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today. Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names." Aizawa announced.

"We're gonna do something exciting!" The class cheered. Aizawa used his Quirk to make the class settle down.

"This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years, after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. These offers are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation."

"So, we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, huh?" Hagakure asked.

"That's right. And here are the totals for those with offers." Aizawa shows all the offers on the board.

Todoroki: 4123

Toyomitsu: 4104

Bakugo: 3556

Tokoyami: 360

Iida: 301

Kaminari: 272

Yaoyorozu: 108

Kirishima: 68

Uraraka: 20

Sero: 14

'Oh my word... that's a lot of offers'

"In other years, it's been more spread out, but all eyes were on these three this year." He pointed to the top 3 names on the board.

"Gah, there's such a big difference!" Kaminari groaned.

"Those pros don't know a good thing when they see one!" Aoyama fumed.

"You're amazing, Todoroki." Momo said.

"They're probably all because of my dad." Todoroki emotionlessly said.

"Wow, we got offers!" Uraraka cried while shaking Iida's shoulders.

"Yes, yes."

"Midoriya, you didn't get any! They're scared of you 'cause of the crazy way you were fighting." Mineta said.

"Keeping these results in mind whether or not anyone asked for you, you will all be participating in internships with pros." Aizawa told them.

"Internships?"

"Yeah. At USJ, you already got to experience combat with real villains, but it will still be meaningful training for you to see pros at work first-hand." He answered.

"So that explains the hero names!" Sato realized.

"Things are suddenly getting a lot more fun!" Uraraka cheered.

"Well, those hero names are still temporary, but if you're not serious about it..."

"...You'll have hell to pay later!" Midnight finished Aizawa's sentence.