chapter 74.

lxxiv.

@_JNA.OHH:
hi :)

@MYYRA_:
hello there! do I know you? ☺️

"Is playing innocent really the play, Won?" Mira questioned him as her hands were glued to her phone. The couple was laying on their stomachs on the bed shoulder to shoulder.

Jungwon only stayed quiet, eyes concentrated on her screen a bit too much. He also had a visible frown on his face, looking like an angry kitten. Despite that, the boy looked exceptionally attractive when he was serious about something. He looked a lot more intimidating and Mira found herself getting flustered.

@_JNA.OHH:
ahh no i dont think so but
i do remember you, mira

@_JNA.OHH:
we go to the same school
before but i don't think we
get the chance to talked :)

"Her grammar is horrible," Mira whispered to herself, earning a laugh from Jungwon.

@MYYRA_:
oh okayy, what school are
you implying actually?

@_JNA.OHH:
daehwi high school!

@_JNA.OHH:
but i stayed for two year's
before i move away

@_JNA.OHH:
i see some friends of mine
being moots with you so i
wondered, why not do that
too you know?

"You're not letting her follow you," Jungwon spoke in a deep voice that sent shivers down Mira's spine. The girl wiggled her socked feet at the edge of the bed, accidentally kicking Jungwon's foot during the process in which he kicked her foot back in response.

@MYYRA_:
oh I see, that's very nice ☺️

"Why that emoji?" Jungwon inquired, turning his head to look at her as their faces were only inches apart.

"I think it's only me, but this smiling emoji looks like it's hiding something, you know? It looks innocent, right? But behind that kind smile is something vicious. Hence, why I chose it," Mira explained, her eyes meeting his before she smiled. Then her phone buzzed.

@_JNA.OHH:
yes yes! um if you dont mind
me asking but are you single
mira? im sorry if i sound
rude rn!!

@MYYRA_:
that's a weird question to
ask as a first convo haha

@MYYRA_:
can I ask why that's
important?

@_JNA.OHH:
for reasons!! tell me

@MYYRA_:
perhaps my love life is quite
intriguing to you yeah? ☺️

@MYYRA_:
I don't see why it matters
though?

@_JNA.OHH:
i just want to confirm
something for my friend

"If you weren't here, Won, I would honestly be creeped out by her constant pestering..." Mira took her time to reply. She sighed and dropped her head to the mattress, already feeling exhausted from all this. Was dinner served yet? She was hungry.

Mira felt her phone being taken away from her grasp and she didn't have to think twice to know that Jungwon was taking over.

@MYYRA_:
if you must but no I'm not.

@MYYRA_:
Do you need anything else?

@_JNA.OHH:
who is your boyfriend