prologue (special chap1)

y/n pov:

>> one year later... >>

it's been a whole year... i wonder how they're doing...

*ring ring*

"chairman-nim" is calling

accept/decline

speak of the devil, but why would she be calling me?

"chairman-nim?"

"y/n ah! i'm so glad you still use this number!" she said.

"um yes i do... is that all..?" i asked.

"actually, no. oui would like to have you back as wei's manager again," she said.

"me? but didn't yall say-"

"i know we had you removed the last time round because it was requested by the director, but without you, the boys refuse to cooperate with anyone! we can't have it going that way," she explained.

"i see... let me think about it and get back to you," i replied.

"alright, i await your good news. goodbye."

should i go back to oui? yes, i do miss them but, do i want to go back?

suddenly, there was a video call request from an unknown number. i declined it but it soon came again. who even video calls these days...

i picked it up unwillingly, and to my surprise, the six faces I've missed the most appeared.

"y/n!!" they called out as soon as the call got through.

"why do yall have a phone?" i asked.

"that's not the point! aren't you happy to see us again?" seokhwa said.

"yes but still-"

"it's chuseok, of course we have our phones," junseo cut.

"oh right yeah it is..." i replied.

"soooo, do you wanna come over for a meal?" daehyeon asked.

"shouldn't yall be going home to eat with your families?" i asked.

"we all requested for an extra day off so one day with you and one day with our families!" donghan said. to be honest, that warmed my heart that they decided to dedicate a whole day for me.

"alright then, i'll come over. to the dorms right?" i asked.

"yep," yongha replied, "see you."

yongha seemed pretty sad saying that but i just brushed it off and replied, "see yall~"

with that, i quickly packed my stuff and got going.

>> we're here~ >>

i pressed the doorbell as i waited at the doorstep.

i heard the sound of footsteps rushing over and within seconds, the door was opened and i was welcomed by the six.

"Y/N!!!" they all shouted together.

"h... hi-" i replied, still in a state of shock.

"why don't you seem happy to see us?" junseo asked.

"i am... i'm just recovering from the shout..." i replied, "let's go in."

"okay!" seokhwa nodded excitedly as we all made our way into the dorm.

as i made my way in, i saw the table filled with food.

"woww who prepared all this?" i asked.

"all of us did. maybe except junseo" daehyeon said.

"hey what do you mean except me... i made a plate of breakfast and milk!" he rebutted.

"yeah breakfast and milk for a chuseok lunch? are you hearing yourself?" daehyeon said.

"hey hey calm down, don't fight guys... i'll take that breakfast and milk okay? it's all good," i calmed them down, "let's sit down."

as i took a seat, yongha and junseo rushed to sit on both my sides.

"hey! i wanted to sit with y/n!" seokhwa pouted.

"well, let's compete for the seats then!" junseo said.

"children these days..." daehyeon sighed.

"i'll be the referee!" yohan cheered on.

a.n surprise surprise~

𝕚.𝕥.𝕚.𝕝.𝕦 | 1the9 / wei junseo fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें