y/n pov:

i went beside yongha's bed as i looked at his sleeping face.

yongha... why did you have to leave me... no stop thinking about that!

"yongha," i called, poking him slightly. no response too.

"yoo yongha," i called again, still same outcome. should i use the same method i used on him when we were still dating?

i looked around ensuring the other members weren't around.

"yongha oppa... y/n-ie wants you to wake uppp," i said in a cute tone. i remembered how he would always shower me with kisses after i did that.

yongha opened one eye as he looked towards me.

"wake up yongha... and i only used that method to get you up, no means of reconciling," i said, "get out if you're awake, other members waiting to eat breakfast already."

i made my way out as junseo asked mockingly, "so did you get yongha out?"

i nodded my head and he stared at me in disbelief, "no way... in just a span of less than two minutes... he's awake????"

"yeah," i replied.

"where's he then?" seokhwa asked.

we all looked towards the door to his room as it slowly opened and he made his way out.

"there," i said, pointing to him.

"omg- y/n you're amazing... junseo just told us about how hard it was to wake him up when they were in 1the9... they even splashed ice water all over him..." yohan said as they all started clapping.

"aigoo what's all this for, breakfast now okay?" i said, "go sit down, i'll go make a simple breakfast for everyone. anyone has allergies to anything? or dislikes?"

"it's just vegetables for all of us i think. cuz we're always forced on a diet and our meals usually consist of veggies only. but it's not an allergy, just a dislike. i think there's nothing else other than that," daehyeon said.

"okays, then yall wait for a while yeah? i'll cook up something small," i said.

i had already prepared to make tomato eggs for them, but for the two who didn't wake up... hoho they can get some mental preparation.

as they were chatting at the dining table, i went to the kitchen and got out 6 eggs, 6 tomatoes and a bunch of veggies. suddenly, a green bottle caught my eye. of course, wasabi's the best punishment... i went to the stove and cooked the six eggs. the first four were normal eggs but, the fifth and six were mixed with wasabi. who told them not to wake up...