junseo pov:

"y/n-ah, what's your ideal type," donghan suddenly asked y/n. that definitely caught my attention as i looked up.

"um.. i don't think i have an ideal type..? like, it's not that i'll not like the person if they lose this certain factor right?" she replied simply.

"ohh, then among our members, who would you choose? like, if you met six guys like us outside on uh, a blind date, and you had to choose one, who would it possibly be?" he went on.

"um... i don't know..." she replied.

"just choose one of us... and give a reason," donghan encouraged.

"um... i guess uhhh junseo?- just cuz his age is closer to mine. no other reasons," she quickly replied, "i'll go back to my room now since yall are eating well. um yeah see yall later."

with that, she stood up quickly and left the dining room. for sure, my spirits were immediately lifted. does she actually have feelings for me though? or was it like she said, just because of age... maybe i should ask her about it? sometimes, ignorance is bliss though...

with that, i also left the dining table and went to y/n's room. i took deep breaths and knocked the door when i was ready.

the door opene, revealing y/n.

"uh are you looking for me?" she asked.

"does anyone else use your room- who else if not you," i replied. with her, i never felt any sense of discomfort, like she was just a friend, and not needing to call her manager-nim definitely did its part.

"so why are you looking for me?" she asked.

"do you like me?" i quickly asked.

"um... if it's about just now, i only mentioned your name just for the sake of it, you don't mind right...?" she asked. for the sake of it... that definitely hurt me...

"really?" i asked, lowering my head to her eye level, moving closer to her.

"y... yeah," she replied, looking away, "if there's nothing else you can get going. rest well for tomorrow, good night." with that, she quickly closed the door on me.

so she doesn't like me... so it was all a lie... why are women always like that... all liars... i'll never trust any female, ever again... park y/n... i hate you...

y/n pov:

>> time skip to another random day :D >>

today was the day the guys went on their very first award show. their title track of their first album had been nominated, and they were so excited for the past few days. i hope they win too, it would do good as motivation.

today, i was told to just drop them off at the award show, and pick them up only after everything was over, so i followed that plan. i drove them to the show, dropped them off, and went right back home.

i got onto the sofa and quickly turned on the broadcast right after i reached home. indeed, it was their turn. i could sense their nervousness as each of them took the stage. the goofiness from their everyday life just disappeared totally, and literally, masterpieces. i hope it goes well...

a.n sorry :( updates aren't gg well ._.