y/n pov:

"y/n..?" he asked with a shaky voice, "is it true?"

"h huh?"

"you're leaving us at the end of this month..? and you only told junseo"

"no seokhwa it's not what you think-" before I could go on, I got rudely interrupted.

"just tell him already. he literally heard the conversation-" junseo spoke.

"junseo you too, you knew about it and yet you said nothing about it. and y/n, I thought we agreed to tell each other everything?"

"I was going to tell yall it just wasn't the right time yet." I explained.

"then when is the right time? before you leave, right when you're being sent off, or for us to naturally realise it after you're gone?"

"what good would it be to tell yall before my departure anyway. it'll just be more days of unhappiness, or maybe happiness for some," I replied.

"but still?? it's the thought that counts. the fact you didn't even consider telling us but you told it all to junseo," he puffed.

"well I'm sorry, if you're gonna hate me for this or what just do it. anyway, the days to hate me are numbered, do it while you can. now if you would, get out of my room, I need to sleep," I said, pushing the two out of my room and closing the door on them.

junseo pov :

was I going to tell the other members about y/n leaving? she didn't want me to tell, but I'm sure seokhwa would ugh whatever, I'll just follow seokhwa. if he tells, I tell. if he doesn't, I won't. yes, that's the better way out. at least if he tells the members, it wouldn't be on me.

"members, let's appreciate the time we have here together," seokhwa said.

"wae..? you're leaving??" donghan asked.

"not me but, yeah," he replied vaguely.

"seokhwa ah, what kind of hints are you trying to drop this time?" yongha asked.

"are yall dumb or what, y/n's leaving-" I blurted out. oh right, what happened to keeping it in

"what? when?" yongha said, standing up.

"don't disturb y/n now though, she's resting," I said as yongha sat back down.

"so when is she leaving?"

"three days later," I replied softly.

"she won't be even able to celebrate her birthday with us?" daehyeon asked, "I was planning to surprise her as part as a thanks for all she'd done for us" right her birthday, first december wasn't it...

"well, let's just celebrate her birthday on the day she leaves I guess..."

a.n sorry guys i'll try to update at least once a week from now on 🙏 not just this story, other stories too >-<