y/n pov: 

as i made my way into junseo x donghan's room, i found a comfortable spot to sit as i started unpacking donghan's things. what i didn't expect was that junseo just sat on the bed, not helping at all.

"aren't you going to pack?" i asked.

"no," he replied, "you can do it."

"god- fine," i said as i started unpacking.

"make sure you unpack mine too," he said.

"you say it like you're my boss," i muttered under my breath.

"what did you say?" he said, getting down from the bed and walking to me, as i subconsciously stood up and walked backwards.

"i..." somehow, the words couldn't make their way out of my mouth, and before i knew it, i was being trapped between the wall and himself.

"you know that i can just tell the chairman that you're not helping the group, and you'll be fired right after right?" he said, using his hand to hold my chin upwards, until we locked gazes.

"ye... yeah?-" i said.

"so, pack or no?" he asked.

"i'll j... just pack..." i said as he backed off.

"that's better. get packing then," he said. and with that, he went back to the bed and sat there like nothing had happened.

i was still shocked by what had happened. i could feel my heartbeat getting faster and faster, but i quickly knocked myself out of it. stop it y/n... you're just a manager to all six of them, and nothing more. no exceptions.

with that, i could finally focus on packing, and within hours, i was finally done.

"i'm done," i said as junseo looked up.

"hm? okay," he replied as he looked backed down to his phone.

"i'll get going then," i said as i made my way out of the room.

"okay," he said.

stepping out of the room, i finally felt freedom. somehow, i felt like i was being controlled whenever i was with junseo. why was he doing that even?

i made my way to the sofa as i laid down in fatigue.

"you're done with helping junseo?" daehyeon asked as i nodded.

"then we're all done then!" yohan said.

"i'll order delivery for dinner then! i mean... we can right, y/n?" seokhwa asked.

"sure sure just don't eat too much oily foods. occasionally, i guess we could afford to do so," i said as they cheered in unison. 

>> time skip >> 

*DING DONG* 

"the food's here!" yongha cheered. 

"i'll go get it. you are all gonna debut soon so it's better if i do it, right?" i asked as they nodded. 

i stood up, though tired, and made my way to the door. 

"delivery to 'seokhwa 삐약삐약 (pip pip [the chicken sound])'?" the delivery man asked awkwardly. 

"ah yes here," i said as i took the food over. 

"just sign here," he said, passing me the phone and pointing to the white space. 

i just scribbled and little and passed the phone back. 

"thank you," i said as they left. 

"FOOD'S HERE!" i said as everyone immediately rushed to the living room. 

i put the food down as the members sat around the food. 

"we'll start eating now!" they said in unison.

a.n sorry for the slow updates skskkskks i'm juggling 4 stories at the same time (blame's on me- i started them without finishing those before :/) and kinda writer's block rn ;-; i'll try to update more regularlyyy :D in the meantime you can read more of my other stories (the completed ones) :DDD have a good day ahead ^_^