This was the first time Eisen worked on purely utilitarian leather armor, and he quickly took mental notes for his own armor, already changing the design he planned for it.

Eisen spent a whole two hours only cutting out piece after piece, getting together the pieces for 10 whole armors, and just when he finished cutting the last piece for the tenth one, he got a few notifications.

[Leatherworking reached Level 100 in Rank 0, upgrading to Rank 1]

[It is now easier to work with higher-ranking leathers]

[Due to Ranking-Up your Leatherworking Skill, you gained +1 STR and +1 END]

"Great!" Eisen exclaimed smiling and stood up, cracking his knuckles to get the tension out of them.

He stood up and went to get Jekyll, who seemed to be working away on some leather armors on his own.

"Huh? Don't tell me you're finished, old man." He exclaimed when he saw Eisen come over with one of the baskets holding the pieces of leather.

Eisen laughed and nodded, placing the basket down. "Sorry, Jekyll, but I'm finished. There are another two baskets, I'll get them."

Sighing loudly, Jekyll nodded and followed Eisen to grab one of the baskets, and then carefully looked over the pieces for the armors.

"They're pretty well made. Wouldn't have expected ya to be so good at working with Rank 2 leather, or even to finish your work until the day is over. But well, a promise is a promise, and I keep my word. Ten armors, eh?" He asked and grabbed a small bag out of his pocket, pulling out two silver coins.

"Here ya go. Two Silver. There's still two hours left before I close down the shop, so you can go ahead and work on whatever ya want. But ya better be sure to pay me for the materials, got it?"

"Of course! There is actually something I was planning on making today. Do you have any leather that is especially heat resistant? Of the ones that I can work with, that is." Eisen asked with a smile after looking over the notification that his quest was successful, and Jekyll began to think.

"Yeah, we do. We've got Rank 2 Salamander Leather. It doesn't have a great defense rating when you make armor out of it, but it's got amazing heat resistance. If ya don't mind it havin' a red tint, ya can grab it and work with it without needing to dye it."

Eisen nodded and made his way to the Leather storage, where Jekyll showed him what Leather he was talking about. There were a few different base pieces, out of which only a few were the right size to make the apron out of. He needed a large piece of leather for the base, after all. Of course, he could sew together smaller pieces, but it would be preferable in a single piece. He ended up choosing to go with suede leather for the apron.

After making sure it's okay for him to take one of those larger pieces, Eisen brought it out of the storage over to the table on which he made the simple Bracer as well.

He grabbed some design paper and a pencil and began sketching out the shapes he needed. Besides the template for the base of the Apron, he also made small, square templates for the pockets, as well as some thin and long templates for the straps of the apron.

Eisen placed the different templates on the leather and activated the three skills that he had been using since before, his two racial skills and Tool Connection. He pushed his Exacto Knife into the leather and felt some resistance, although considerably less than when he was cutting out those other pieces. Whether this was the case because of his higher skill level, or the animal the leather came from was unknown to Eisen, but he was glad that he was able to easily cut the pieces he needed to out.