[Infused Magic Thread (Absorption)]

The old man sighed out loud and continued Appraising Different things, such as the book on Mana Manipulation he got from Morrom, his Backpack or his Tie.

[How to Control your inner Mana by Romeo Julié]

[Red and Black Backpack]

[Fine Tie]

"Well, it's more than it was before. I'll have to find out what I can see when appraising other people now." Eisen told himself as he took off his suit and set it down on his nightstand, folded up neatly, before going to bed.

---

The next morning, Eisen walked down the stairs of the Inn toward the restaurant while wearing his crafting outfit and his Suit Jacket over it, since he couldn't stuff it into his Backpack like his other clothes. He was carrying the box filled with Magic Thread and set it onto the ground next to him before sitting down.

Shortly after that, Bree came over and asked for his order, and came back a few minutes later with two plates.

She seemed to be staring at the box most of the time Eisen and Bree were sitting there, and soon, Eisen sighed out loud with a soft laugh following it instantly. "Those are some items I need for today. They'll make your dress extra special." He winked and swallowed the last of his eggs, while Bree's face turned from curious to completely ecstatic, a light pink forming on her cheeks.

"Okaay~!" She said happily and finished her breakfast as well. After bringing the plates back to the Kitchen, Bree came back out and the two of them made their way through town back to the Tailor shop Beautiful Clothes.

"Good morning, Eisen! You brought the threads, I see? You can come right with me." Folmirra said instantly she saw the crate in Eisen's arms, waving at him and Bree to follow her. She led them through the workshop to another, smaller room, where a few looms stood, most of which were already working on producing fabrics.

Folmirra led Eisen over to one that wasn't working on something and began explaining how the loom worked. "This is a machine that was created to make fabric production far easier. It is more expensive as well, but since I can afford it, it's not a problem. These work on Mana that was stored on crystals. They seem to be something different from mana crystals, but you'll have to ask Morrom, I really don't understand magic very well, haha." Folmirra laughed and pointed at a few sockets.

"You'll have to place the rolls of thread onto these sockets, and the machine will do the rest." She explained, and Eisen got to work. He placed the rolls onto the sockets like explained by Folmirra, who then simply pushed a button.

Instantly, the rolls began to turn and the threads on one of the sides stretched out to the other side, were cut off on the roll's side, which then moved tiny distance further to the side, repeating the same process over and over again, until all of the rolls on one of the sides were empty, and the center area of the loom was covered in threads so tightly packed it already looked like a whole fabric if one didn't look closely.

After that, one of the rolls on the other side perpendicular to the first also began turning and the thread moved forward, up and down and up and down through the threads already there. Once it reached the other side, a wide piece of wood moved forward in the direction of the first threads, pushing the just woven one further to the end. And again, this process repeated over and over again, switching between the threads moving up and down to them moving down and up.

Whenever one of the rolls was empty, it was discarded and the next one in the row was used to continue the weaving.

After about an hour, the large piece of the fabric was finished. Eisen was sure he could make something decent out of this, but he still had three fourth of his thread-rolls left, so he placed more onto the loom and watched it finish two more large pieces of fabric, and Eisen decided to keep the last fourth as a backup if he needed it, as well as for sewing the pieces of fabric together.