[Your hands grow more dexterous at all times]

[Due to Ranking-up your A Dwarf's Hands Skill, you gained +1 AGI and +1 END]

"Oh! Perfect!" Eisen laughed and leaned back in his chair, his mouth turned upward into a bright smile.

Bree leaned over the table and took a good look, her eyes glittering with joy. "It looks super awesome! So you'll do the second one now too?" She asked curiously, and Eisen nodded. Making this shirt took him about three hours, and since he only needed to sew the parts together with the second shirt, it might take only about two to two and a half hours.

To take advantage of the bonuses from his newly crafted shirt, he took off the old one he was wearing.

Immediately, Bree turned away with a blush, but Eisen tried to ignore it while he put on his new shirt. f𝑟𝑒𝐞𝚠𝒆𝚋𝚗૦𝐯ℯ𝙡. com

He sighed out loud and began scratching his beard with his eyes closed, nodding slightly. "That's more like it. That thing was getting pretty uncomfortable..." Eisen muttered out and set his old shirt aside, then looked forward at the materials in front of him.

"Alright, Bree, I'll tell you if I need any more mana!" He said enthusiastically and immediately got to work.

[You made a Red and Black Shirt]

[Red and Black Shirt]

[Quality - Perfect][Rank - 2]

[Description] An extremely high-quality Red and Black shirt made by the Tailor Eisen. Due to his great abilities, he overcame the limit of his skills and reached a higher rank than normally possible, and even then perfected it.

The seams are nearly invisible, and the type of stitch used leads to high durability. On its shoulder, it holds a red Hammer on a black background, a sign of the Original of the Mechanical Arts.

It was made with the intention of being worn during crafting.

[Effect]+5 AGI; +5 END

[For Creating an Item of overwhelming Quality, you gain +1 AGI]

"Great! Second shirt, complete! Now I finally have something else to wear every once in a while!" Eisen said happily and folded the shirt before setting it to the side.

"And what next?" Bree asked and looked up at Eisen. He turned to her and thought for a bit, then said, "I think now I'm going to make the pair of pants. I don't think it's necessary to make more than one pair that looks exactly the same, so I should be done with two out of the five outfits today!"

"Cooool~! And then what will you do tomorrow?" The Fey-Kin girl tilted her head curiously.

"Tomorrow... I need to make the other pair of pants for my blacksmithing outfit and then start on my suit. If I get that done quickly enough, I'll have the whole day after tomorrow to make your dress! And then I think I'll move onto Leatherworking."

"Ooh, you're going to take that much time to make my dress?"

"Haha, yeah! It needs to be good, after all!"

"Don't worry, no matter what you make will be good..." Bree muttered out with her face flushed red.

Eisen smiled and turned forward, feeling enthusiastic to finish the pair of pants.

He grabbed a sheet of design paper and drew out the shape he would need to cut out later four times to make the pants, as well as multiple different-sized squares as the base for the extra pockets, and an oval shape for the 'bag' inside the regular front and back pockets.

Using his exacto knife, Eisen cut the forms out and placed the pant-base onto the light grey cotton, cutting the shape out carefully. While he was at it, he cut out enough squares for six big pockets and three small pockets, and four of the ovals.

Very simply, Eisen placed two of the pant-quarters on the other and sewed them together for the left side, and repeated the same process for the right side.

After that, he carefully set the left and right sides together, making sure there is enough space in the crotch, but in the front didn't fully sew both halves together. Slowly but surely, he pushes his needle up and down, forward and backward, until the two halves became one. He turned the pants inside out and added a few holes at the fly so that he can open and close them easily once he added buttons.

Next, he folded a few centimeters of the waistband forward and sewed it on to add strength to it.

Once that was done, Eisen cut four horizontal slits into the front and back, and added the oval on the inside for the regular front and back pockets.

The last parts would now be the extra pockets.

He grabbed the cotton squares he cut out and created three small cloth 'boxes', as well as six bigger versions. The top and back were both still open when Eisen started to sow them onto the pants, giving him three small pockets along his waistband, and then three on each of his legs.

At last, he would only need to add the 'lids' to them. Eisen cut out three small and six big trapezes using red cotton, and cut a small slit near the smaller sides, and carefully sewed them above the open-top pockets.

At last, Eisen grabbed a few black buttons and sewed them on where they were needed, meaning his fly and the pocket-lids.

Eisen sighed out loud and stood up, stretching carefully. He had been sitting down slightly hunched all day, and even if he technically didn't feel too uncomfortable, this action was just a habit after finishing a day of work.

He looked at the pair of pants and smiled.

[You made a pair of Grey Pants]

[Grey Pants]

[Quality - Perfect][Rank - 2]

[Description]An extremely high-quality pair of Grey Pants made by the Tailor Eisen. Due to his great abilities, he overcame the limit of his skills and reached a higher rank than normally possible, and even then perfected it.

The seams are nearly invisible, and the type of stitch used leads to high durability. There are many pockets on the outside to store different smaller items, such as different tools or materials.

[Effect]+5 AGI; +5 END

[For Creating an Item of overwhelming Quality, you gain +1 END]