Karan come and hugged her from back..and put sindoor on her forehead and said -you look gorgeous wifey😍..

I blushed..and hide..my face on his chest...he chukuled and said...you know how much I misses your smile.. your blush...hug everything... emotionally...

Teju- bas hogaya...main itni jaldi kahi nahi ja rahi..mujhe toh tumhare saath Puri jindegi bitani hai..aur our babies bhi toh karne hai ( bit her tongue with embarassment)..

Karan was looking at her with teasing expression...

Teju-um woh..!! Maa bula Rahi hai...Mai chalti hun and ran from there!!

Karan is smiling at her antics

Downstairs!! Teju come running... from her...room and saw...naina and Monica.. with omi and kunal ...were there....she ran towards them to greeted them..

Monica and naina...hugged her tightly and said - i missed you ( emotionally)

They broke the hug...and omi and kunal also greeted her...

Then Karan come down and all go for Pooja...

Pandit ji come and pooja started...the pooja went well..he gave thread to tie ..on hands of all...they took blessings...and after that pandit ji left..

Then all went for dinner!!

Dinning table..

All were eating.. chitchatting..teju said -um woh i want to say something!!

Kd - kya hua baccha!!

Teju- papa...i want to join hospital!! From tomorrow!!

Kd- but baccha tu toh abhi abhi thik Hui hai..

Teju- but I'm getting bored ( with a pout)

Kd - i can understand but....

Teju- I'll take care of my self pakka...naina will be also there na..pls.pls..with puppy eyes!!

Kd melted and said - ok!! But no over work ...ok

Teju- ok papa.. thank you..

Tm and TD were so happy...to see their daughter happy...

Then after finishing food...all went to their respective room..

Inside bedroom!!

Teju was sleeping on his chest and Karan was caressing her hair!!

Teju said - what are you thinking baby??

Karan - nothing...just living the moment.
..
Teju- (smiled)i love you in sleep

Karan - i love you more..peck her forehead..

Teju-chalo so jao..kal subah tumhe office bhi jana hai aur mujhe hospital

Karan - hn.. good love 😘

Teju- good night (sleepy voice)..Karan smiled...and drifted into sleep...next morning!! ..Karan wake up and saw his little wife sleeping with a frown on her forehead..he chukuled and kissed her forehead..and went to freshen up..and come saw teju wake up and rubbing her eyes..

Karan - good morning Lil one💕
Teju-Good morning sunny..

Karan smiled and went near her..she hugged him...and sleep on him .

Karan - wake up sleepy head 😴

Teju- haw... I'm not sleepy head...

Karan - i can see that..
Teju glare at him...

Karan said - go and get ready warna late ho jaogi...

Teju quickly ran towards washroom

Karan - easy you will hurt yourself!!and shook his head...

Then teju come after getting ready
Her outfit:

Km feed her sweet curd and they left after saying bye to them

Km feed her sweet curd and they left after saying bye to them...Karan drop her at hospital!..

At hospital all employees are happy to see her back they welcome her...and day went well and at evening Karan come to pick her up and then they left for home!!

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the 32th chapter of my story!!

How's the chapter???

Are you liking the story??

I know thoda borring part hai... But CHP will be fun...

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼