Room 1004HG

It had been about thirty minute since Blaise had left. Draco was alone in the tranquil air of the now afternoon sky. He was actually considering not going to the appointment, but the thought of finding peace made him want to go all the more. That and finding out who the bloody hell was intimate with him and turned out not fucked in the head. He thought about how he should approach this situation and just considered being nice was the way to go. Malfoys' are never nice they are to be revered...No! Draco you need to leave this in the past, you're a changed man. At least you wanna be changed.

"Shit." Draco felt conflicted. What if he just used the oblivate spell on himself, that would probably make everything better for everyone. Looking up at the sky Draco laid down. "What I wouldn't give to see your face, or to hear your laugh." He thought out loud. "If only I had the guts to stand up to my father, my pureblooded friends and lineage, maybe just maybe.." He closed his eyes and let the thought die. He felt weighed down and tired. In moments like these she was all he could picture. Her face floated in his mind making him lose himself in time, but the growing bulge in his trousers was bringing him back.

"Merlin! Can't I just think about her once without getting aroused?" He shouted as he sat up. Draco looked down at his crotch, he was hard as a rock. What's so special about her anyways? She's just a bookworm. A smart, fair skinned, long bushy haired muggle girl with an okay body, and light brown eyes, rosy cheeks and--, DRACO! You need to get in tune with the moment you can't think about her. She's with Weasley. Get it together bloke. She hates you, you hate her! "Yeah, well tell that to my dick." He said struggling with his inner self hands on his face. After a moment of silence he looked back down and thought about pulling it out and wanking a bit before he left. Instead Draco thought better of it seeming as he only had--"10 fucking minutes to apperate back and be presentable!" Draco shouted out loud. 'Granger you're going to just have to wait!'

---------------------

"Marianell, I love you. Why can't you just leave him and be with me? What does he give you that I can't?" Oh, Marianell why don't you just leave Joseph and go with Gabriel! He is way better to you than that--' BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-- "Well, I guess it's time to leave." Hermione sadly put away her book. "Ms. Mod I'm off!" She shouted. "Alright deary, you make sure to be back soon ya'er?" Came the voice of the old woman from somewhere in the shop. "Yes Ma'am." Hermione stepped out into the afternoon sun and walked across the road back to her office building.

She climbed the steps and faced her door. Opening it she sighed and went to Lavenders desk, "Lav, when my patient gets here show them in will you please? By the way how are you and Theo doing?" Lavender smiled at Hermione, "We are great! Thank you so much for your help it had been so long since we had shared the same bedroom, let alone have se-" Hermione lifted her finger. "Yes, well that's good to hear." She was blushing and Lavender was laughing hard. "Just please let them in will you!" She laughed along with her and left to go prepare. How long had it been since she shared the same bed with her husband in that carefree loving moment? Things are always easier to fix when they aren't your own problems. She sat in her office and looked over the documents she planned to have her newest client sign. "Everything looks good, I wonder who Luna and Blaise set me up with?" She sat in thought.

--------------

Draco stood in front of a door which read 1004HG. "Merlin please let me not know this person and if I do please let them want to help me." Draco took two deep breaths and walked in. The office wasn't huge but it wasn't small either. The color could use a touch up but everything else seemed pleasant enough. Turning to the receptionist desk he heard, "Welcome in plea--" The voice seemed familiar but stopped abruptly. Draco locked eyes with Lavender Brown? She sure has changed since our days at Hogwarts hadn't she?

"Um, uh, plea-please sign in here and we will get you started on the.." She just stared at me completely trailing off her sentence. I smirked not knowing what else to do and walked towards her. "Lavender Brown?" She blushed, "Ye-Yes. Well, no? I now go by Lavender Nott." She looked frazzled, "Hello.. Draco Malfoy." I shook her hand. "You really changed, you look older--not to offend, just more your age." I smiled politely. "Yes, well thank you. I-I can't seem to get my mind around it yet, but you're really here. I thought the letter I received was a hoax! I didn't even tell her yet." She looked at the door and bit her lip.

"I'll tell you what." I said quietly as I leaned in closer, "Why don't you just show me in? I don't even know whose behind that door and I'm dying to find out. We will keep it our little secret right?" She just nodded and walked with me to the door. Turning she stretched out her hands in pause, "W-wait here." I nodded and let her go into the doorway without following. "Your new patient is here. You wont believe who it is." She trailed off. Hermione looked at Lavender questioningly, "It's quite alright? Just send them in." She nodded walking away. I turned my back to her. She looked frightened maybe I need to prepare? "You can come in now." I heard her say.

Taking in a couple long breaths I heard the solid steps of the mystery client I had been dying to meet. Turning my head towards the door my heart felt like it could plummet and crash land into a deep sea of the most beautiful waters I had ever seen. That elegant walk, those grey eyes, sliver blond hair, and arrogant smirk. Hermione was just as shocked as the figure that stood before her.

She turned so gracefully, all I could see was brown straight hair, rosy cheeks, and pouted lips partly open. Her chocolate brown eyes sparkled like the first time I met her all those years ago. The sight of the woman he so desperately desired. She was still as beautiful as he remembered if not more. 'I'm going to kill them both for this.' Draco was floored and it was apparent that he was not the only one kept in the dark. Before he knew it they both spoke.

"YOU!"

=============