Bad Decisions

Cold, empty, silence. "Mother?" I called out. "In the library." I realized I was in the parlor. "Well you're home." She said when I reached the library. She snapped her book shut and stood facing me. "Draco Lucius Malfoy. You do not just leave and go on holiday with your friends without informing me first!" She sounded angry. I just nodded and apologized.

"Pansy was here waiting for you to come back that poor thing. She's blasted company so, poor me is more like it. You made me sit through a whole dinner alone with that awful girl. Now go upstairs and just for once stay in your room." She said tiredly. I turned and started to walk away. When I turned again and hugged her. "I'm not him mother. I won't do what he did no matter how lost I feel. I'm no coward." She shook almost like she was breaking in my arms but hugged back and kissed my head.

"My little snake." She cooed and pushed me away towards the door. I left upstairs and towards my room. I was thinking about all the things that I had put her through these past few years. 'I know sh means well but sometimes I just need some time away from it all.' Going over everything that had transpired during the day I didn't even notice that my door was unlocked. I always locked my door.

I opened it to find a semi naked Pansy laying on my king sized bed with my black satin sheets wrapped around the outline of her body. She was wearing some light green and silver lingerie that was almost see through. She had her long legs closed shut with her slim waist showing me her snake tattoo that I all too well knew where it started and stopped. I stopped in my tracks, mind going blank. I was frozen in place. 

My eyes roamed her body realizing that I hadn't had sex in a long time. "Took you long enough Draco." I couldn't resist looking at her drinking in all her curves and features. Her body was impressive. She had big tits and a nice plump ass. You see, I don't like Pansy, not because of her body. Merlin no! But because of that horrible attitude and unpleasant mouth she carries with her everywhere she goes. "You just going to stand there or..?" She trailed off running a finger from her chest to her midsection fiddling with the strap of her thong. Snapping me back to attention I realized I hadn't said anything, let alone moved. 

Closing the door, I instantly felt the rush I always felt before having a good shag. My grey eyes filled with lust and my voice grew husky. "That depends." I said at her. She raised her perfectly arched eyebrow. "On?" The Slytherin in me came out and I made a shrewd remark. "On what you think your fucking knees are for witch." I loosened my belt and waited for her to crawl out of my bed and come to me leaning against the door.

"That's not very nice Draco." She opened her legs and let me see the light green fabric that was now dark green covering her wet entrance. I felt my member start to stiffen with excitement. "Well, you know me Pans." I stared at her dark lust filled eyes and said the words slowly. "I'm not a nice guy." I smirked and motioned her to me with my finger. She shook her head at me and begged me to come to her. "I don't care if your nice or not. Tonight I call the shots, now come over here so i can please us both." She wanted to be in control, she wanted all the action. 

Thinking to myself how comical it sounded coming from her, we both knew I was the one to call the shots but I let her have her way. Walking towards her I stroked my semi stiff cock enough to warrant a response from the sexy slut in front of me. I stood at the foot of my bed. "Now, be a good girl and let me enjoy it." She crawled towards me looking like she was going to devour me whole. I shifted my hips so my member was straight ahead and in her face. She was on all four and was taking my pants off while I roamed her body with my hands. Touching her back, caressing her buttocks slowly. Gripping each cheek with my hands and squeezing. Giving them a slap each. 

She moaned. I reached over and stopped her hands from trying to take my pants off. I pushed her up right and had her sit on her knees. I looked at her face and slowly traced her bottom lip with my thumb pad. She looked at my lips and licked her own in turn licking my thumb. I shivered feeling her hot wet tongue. She took a deep breath trying to steady her rapid breathing. She was so excited and I hadn't even pleasured her yet. Chuckling I looked at her face, she was glowing with lust. The anticipation was just too much for her. I traced my finger down her neck slowly reaching her big bust. I grabbed her left tit roughly and squeezed it making her moan. "Draco" she whispered.