1/A Little Selfish

Brian:Stop teasing me and give me back the remote.

Amber:No, what are you gonna do?

He pushed her on the couch and snatched the remote from her, he smirked and stuck out his tongue for her.

Amber's Pov

Ugh if I could just suck your tongue, you little piece of eye-candy.

Suddenly his girl walked in the room. I sighed and sat up straight beside him.

Brian:Scootch a little Amber, Mia wanna sit.

I was zoned out. He bumped his hips with mine scooting Me away, He smiled at me and I gave him a fake smile. Mia sat beside him and wore him Around her arm. I felt jealous, I wanna hug his arm like that and cling on him. He was about to kiss her lips but she blushed and looked away, he sighed and kissed her cheek.

Get it together girl, if brian wanna kiss you then you should let him kiss you, you should let him fuck you too.

That girl is really stupid, she doesn't focus on his needs. All she cares about is being seen with him in school and telling people that she has a boyfriend. What does he even see in her? I love him so much but if he's happy with her then I'll back away. A single tear ran down My cheek. I love him so much why can't he see that?

Brian:Amber Are you crying?

Amber:No, no..... I was just moved by the movie.

Brian:This movie? But it's a race car movie.

Amber:Yeah, well.... I feel sad for the car, it got distroyed.... Aww, the poor car.

I could tell he didn't buy it but he looked at me in a weird way, then back at the movie. I sighed and excused myself to go to the bathroom.

I washed my face and dried it, I feel like I'm chocking, I feel like someone's stepping on my neck and trying to kill me everytime I see his arms around her.

I went out of the bathroom but I bumped into Brian. He looked in my eyes and held my face.

Brian:Why are you crying?

Amber:I'm not.

Brian:We've been friends every since we were kids and you know, you can't lie to me.

Amber:Well, I just... I just feel...

Brian:Do you miss your Nana?

I nodded, thinking this is the only good lie he could buy. He caressed my cheek and I closed my eyes feeling his touch. God I want him with me, I want him to myself.
I know I might be a little selfish but I could never ask for someone better than him.

Nana, if you're listening to me, please let me have him. I wish to be with him.

Little did she know, her wish was about to become true.... Maybe in the next part she'll make a move. Would you think?

TBC